Video - Star of Lisbon, Star so bright Star of Glasgow's Green and White

Brilliant!
Great to get Bertie involved, should have dressed The Griff up as an elf again though he makes a great elf! ๐Ÿ˜น
King Artur's gonna be nursing a semi watching this! ๐Ÿ˜ธ
I think KA has successfully navigated the semi and is now in the final stages. This video will be playing on a loop for him for the next 5 weeks.

I bet he dresses as an elf too for December (and November, and October) to stay in the Christmas spirit.

Ho!๐ŸŽ… Ho!๐ŸŽ… Ho!๐ŸŽ… Merry Christmas, Your Majesty!

I'm appalled; this should trigger my cheesieness filter and provoke all manner of bah humbuggery but those loveable fuckers, the team, their expressions make cynicism seem sinful and worthy of a boot in the arse from Bertie.
I'll need to drink a siege of snakebite and Jameson and watch it again to restore some form of emotional equilibrium.

Wouldnโ€™t it be ironic if someone tried to promote controversy.....or find fault with the Celtic Christmas Video.....it would be like they had an agenda if they did.....donโ€™t ya think?
FFS that post is like a pike in a carp pond; lurkers will scatter in dread. Even an undercover Gullabilly wouldn't be stupid enough to post something after reading that........but then again I'm called to mind the ancient wisdom of Confucius when he said "never underestimate the colossal fucking stupidity of the average hun".

FFS that post is like a pike in a carp pond; lurkers will scatter in dread. Even an undercover Gullabilly wouldn't be stupid enough to post something after reading that........but then again I'm called to mind the ancient wisdom of Confucius when he said "never underestimate the colossal fucking stupidity of the average hun".
That wasn't Confucius's quote, it's close though, just swap stupidity for ugliness ๐Ÿ‘

Latest posts

Back