Wanyama

Smashing player and hard to resist the dream of the big fella hunting down the horde at snake mountain. Like you say highly unlikely. For me I don't see a need for him as things are, with our midfield being probably the strongest part of our team imo. The defence is still worrying me especially if KT is gone. Jozo looked injured again last night, hopefully nothing serious. Another CB and a left back for me as priorities. (y)

Ah, the sheer joy that it would be to see Victor Wanyama launching arsefield into space at the midden.

If Spurs would be prepared to forego the loan fee, then that would be a decent chunk of his wages covered. We can offer him the potential of CL football, silverware and tender loving care.

https://celtsarehere.com/spurs-make-midfielder-available-on-loan-will-lennon-make-a-move/

It's not going to happen, but if I was Lenny, I'd be doon in London battering the bhoy's door in. Imagine him hunting around our midfield again. Imagine being the operative word. But one can dream. Stranger things have happened...
I think if ntchams gonny be stayin n hes willing to knuckle down (tbf hes looked good we bits weve seen) but ollie on form is another great option in our squad im hopin he stays n then he can out himself in shop window with good displys this season then punt him next year make another nice wee profit then go out into mainland Europe and find another rough diamond or an absolute gem on cheap a la vvd and start again our business model is sound especially cause we are stuck in this league good team on park and healthy bank balance were in good health in sure theres a "team" in sou side who are chokin to be run as we are aye they bloody wish wit they gonny do wen squinty McGinty sods off back to africa n no more saft loans #armageddonmark2 ??

Back