We are all Neil Lennon

question! hugh dullars get's hit wi a coin at celtic park-£45,000 fine,linesman hit with coin by a hun at livingston,aye whit,lenny assaults a coin wi his heid,he brought in on himself! thats no an ecumenical matter it's pish! like an american cop, shootin an unarmed african american, lying face down on the ground, 13 times in the back!!! "i was afraid for my life your honour, "not guilty" we cannot let this rest bhoys and ghirls, we are all lenny!:mad::mad::mad:

Of all the noise around Lenny, the most telling comments are from ex-Polis chief Les Gray.

A damning indictment of generations of institutionalised bigotry in Scottish society;
Ignorant, goat-pumping, pinkie-pulling anachronism that he is blurted out on STV about, 'bringing it on himself,' and 'could have started a riot'.

The stock-in-trade pish of old-school inbred masonic scum.

How Scotland is.

How Scotland really is across a strata of society where entitlement and supremacist attitude blinker the reality of the modern age. They're living in their sixties utopia of funny handshakes and nipple flashing.
And during that decade's social upheaval, did MLK bring it on himself, Lesley? Upstart negro, touting minority grievances that were upsetting to those set in their traditions. What would good old Polis Scotland have done with that rabble-rouser?

Parallels Lenny drew with the Klan are fitting. Scotland's Klan are upset the fenians are winning on and off the park.

excellent sandman, let les gray walk a mile mile in lenny's shoes,"hang neil lennon, do the entitled wonder about strange fruit, HH

Hugh Keevins ( on Clyde One ) said tonight that Neil Lennon's threat to quit Scotland was allowing the bigots to win , and urged him to stay .
Shortly afterwards , an avowed Rangers supporter came on and made the point that I was screaming at the radio : It's all very well for Keevins to say NL should stay but he does not have to endure the daily abuse and threats , he does not get the death threats , his family is not under the pressure that Neil's is .
I applauded this man's comments . Sadly , we know , that far too many of the Klan do not share his humanity .
For people like Keevins and his ilk in the SMSM to now come out in support of Neil Lennon is nothing short of utter hypocrisy ; they have never given the wholehearted support which he deserved over the many years of threats and abuse which have cascaded on to his head since signing for Celtic . At best they have been 'even-handed' when assaults have taken place , when death threats have been made . Even-handed ? How can you be even-handed when a member of a sub-species is threatening you and your family and your friends because of who you are ?
Too many people in the Scottish Media have shamed themselves and by extension shamed Scotland for far too long over their 'even-handed ' treatment of the poisonous weasels who have hounded , and continue , to hound Neil Lennon .
The night before, Gordon Dalziel stated he didn't think it had anything to do with bigotry. The usual bury it and deflection. A subject never to be spoken. You see once the smsm admit it; then they have to address it. Like asking a KKK member to reform their anti-black/catholic/jewish/gay stance. No, there wil be a slight flurry of media attention in light of NL and other opinionists comments. But then the broom will be out to sweep it back under the carpet

Last edited by a moderator:
This is wit we are up against,de -el talking like it a farm animal he plans to marry?View attachment 396
?..I don't remember that but I'm guessing it was the 80's. I was working with a company then where the few Catholic trainees were incessantly bullied. But like most from our ethnic background I wouldn't show the b@st@rds the effect it had. One lad packed it in because of it and his father came complaining to the owner. But it made no difference. Great to see there's been great strides forwards since then! ?

Great piece by James Forrest,on the Celtic blog, regarding Neil Lennon,well worth a visit bhoys and ghirls,hope (the much denigrated,by some even on this site!) the green brigade have something lined up for tomorrow! HH we are all Neil Lennon

The rise & rise of sectarianism & Irish racism, can be laid at the door of The Rangers. Inparticular McCoist & King, both appealed o the MOB, ignoring the modern, moderate thinking fans, who are sick of this crap. So look to these 2 characters for the current bile fest. Both detestable people for their behaviour & part in this step back for Scotland. EMBARESSING

I cannot believe that there are posters on this site who just don't get it. Instead of repeating the shit that hun minded pundits, players and media poodles are uttering they should stand back and have a wee word with themselves and try walking a mile in Lenny's shoes.

To all our own who think Neil Lennon brings it on himself i say get your head checked your a fkn interloper at the least.

And at worst seriously sick in the fkn head.

I know a good way to end sickness and i would be glad to help.

astoundin piece of whitabootery on rancidgers news, so blatant it is phuqin vomit inducing,how moreorless is subject to vile abuse, how their fans are victimised AND even physically attacked "we must call out this vile treatment" phuqin lala land!! :mad::mad::mad:

The racism shown to Lennon has now moved swiftly on to concerns about coin throwing, after a 48 hour media blitz we should be braced for the 'time to move on for Scottish football' card being played.

The racism shown to Lennon has now moved swiftly on to concerns about coin throwing, after a 48 hour media blitz we should be braced for the 'time to move on for Scottish football' card being played.

'time to move on'

An evergreen phrase where Scottish football's concerned, only problem with that mantra is Scottish football NEVER resolves the issues it's 'moving on' from.

It's time the beaks 'moved on' to addressing the issues that blight our game instead of disappearing into their bunkers to channel the 3 wise monkeys until the dust settles.

Scottish football needs proper leadership and the silence from the SFA has been deafening this week, the sooner everyone concerned realises that the SFA is not fit for purpose and is actually a barrier to change the sooner Scottish football enters the 21st century.

Members online

Latest posts

Back