We can all use a laugh

One for Shammy.
God walks on the beach with Adam and Eve
"Now that I have created man and woman there are still two traits left. Each sex gets one." God starts. "First one is ability to pee while standing up."

"I want that one. I want that one." Adam yelled. "OK" God said and Adam went running on beach. "Look what I can do" he yelled as he was making pretty patterns on the sand.

Meanwhile Eve was looking at his man and turned to God "What was the other trait?" She asked to which God answered "Brains."

A man and his girlfriend are getting undressed together for the first time

The man took off his shoes and socks revealing feet with missing and deformed toes. "What happened to your feet?" his girlfriend asked. "I had a childhood disease called Tolio " the man said. "Don't you mean Polio?" "No, Tolio, it only affects the toes." Not wanting to ruin the mood the girlfriend pulled down his pants and revealed a severely discoloured pair of knees. "What happened to your knees?" she asked. "Well, I also had Kneesles " the man replied. "Don't you mean measles?" "No, kneesles, it only affects the knees." Again, not wanting to ruin the mood, she continued and pulled down his boxers before starting to laugh. Before the man could ask what was wrong the woman wiped a tear from here eye and said, "Wait, let me guess.....Smallcox?"

How stupid can these zombies be,the pie man had a night of and they people sacked,they are definitely having a bad week,between Roofe and Boyd there is a lot of hurt for the PEEPUL,you cant help but laugh at them..

HH.

Members online

Latest posts

Back