We can all use a laugh

this one made me chuckle, as if we didnt know who owns them :p

soon see if the geordies accept the substandard shit that the produce, was standing behind a woman hun in a shop checkout yesterday, she was wearing the white hun away tap, all the logos and badge had peeled or was peeling off🤣🤣🤣

they were bought over by unidentified investors

The original dudes dont have control anymore.

Could it be Big mike?

Could it be the substandard sheesh goes to the peepo who pay more for sheesh, he gets his cut from unbreakable contract and also gets his higher quality stuuff cheaper, and best yet he gets to sue the peepo for trying to shaft him. he gets paid even if they sell none but gets paid a lot more for selling 5 quid shorts at 75 quid a pop.

And every other customer of castore gets high grade stuff including his own club :p:p:p:p:p:p

And they already in deepest doo doo so cant lose face, and cant publically call it out through current legal shenanigans and their past attempts to shaft big mike.

eff yu pay me is their latest doll for the gubby tares

Could it be Big mike?

Could it be the substandard sheesh goes to the peepo who pay more for sheesh, he gets his cut from unbreakable contract and also gets his higher quality stuuff cheaper, and best yet he gets to sue the peepo for trying to shaft him. he gets paid even if they sell none but gets paid a lot more for selling 5 quid shorts at 75 quid a pop.

And every other customer of castore gets high grade stuff including his own club :p:p:p:p:p:p

And they already in deepest doo doo so cant lose face, and cant publically call it out through current legal shenanigans and their past attempts to shaft big mike.

Saw a zombie with the new shirt on ffs it looks an utter rag ,the supposed gold lettering looks more a cheap dark orange and the top of the t in cas ore was missing

Saw a zombie with the new shirt on ffs it looks an utter rag ,the supposed gold lettering looks more a cheap dark orange and the top of the t in cas ore was missing
I've been down in Portpatrick for a couple of days. Amongst the many sevco tops being worn I noticed for the first time the one with the gold lettering. Had to do a double take, I didn't realise it was a sevco top at first.

Could it be Big mike?

Its fuckin hilarious how big mick has the tops they paid 3/4 month in advance for and are still waiting 🤣and he's now selling all the new clobber cheaper than hun shop they're fuckin fuming 😂 it's magic wit big micks doing to that mob do the Republic do knighthoods🤣🤣

Back