We can all use a laugh

For the observant amongst you none of us had any idea how a plastic btl could of ended up 5 stories high in a gutter.
From a gutter it was pulled. ET must of been at it after his 2 square slice rolls and a juice deal after the barras. Probably after his bacon roll and a pint deal.
Et might of had a big one before lockdown. Possibly made use of the earliest pint in scotland bar a fishing village.
For those that dont know its a place down the baras with a mad licence 🙃

Im thinking., speculating.adding dots with a tinfoil hat.
ET must of been there. At some pint/point and.launched his free bottle out of the ship.
Alternative suggestions on a card please.

Love this thread. Drop in and its always pages of gold.

Had a bastard of a day. If you were in glasgow you would of noticed the rain.
Had to be seen to be believed.
Scudded it in waves and thunderstorms. Was a bouncing monsoon.

Anyway word appears on the radio that water is pishing through 4th floor into the staff room. 1 min later its into the 3rd and its knocked out the lights.

Ran into the lift at the sane point my Pakistani mate jumps in soaked.
Said to him youve over done it with the wet look gel all you need is a tooth pick and you can be the bad guy from greece bollywood remake.

I get a fair punch in the arm. And a "f you bro the bolly clooney buggered out of pakistan to avoid this monsoon shit"

We found that a floor up ancient sanstone gutters were pishing into the floor and that water had flooded and knocked lights out in one of the restaurant floors below.

Lad is a vet . Knows the buliding. 2mins later im holding his feet while he is hanging out a window with his arm half way down an aqueduct sandstone gutter. Ancient building.

Pulls up a plastic bottle arm caked in legionaries disease.

Overflow stops mop buckets out. Service floor opens.

In light of his arm deep situ. I called it his special sexy move.
His mrs works with us. She said that "prik studies business not vetinary im not that lucky"
Ha Ha...brilliant
I pictured every minute of that unfolding scene, just as described
Well done Triple B

A mate of mine has from Ayrshire, has Parkinson's, he's got a fucking brilliant sense of humour and is just getting on with life, the way it is
He told me he's going for a beer next week with a mate, he said "I'm only good for two pints, then I'm done...mind you, I spill most of it
Whau's like us eh ?
I sent him this

Fucking HUN Straw Graspers
Beaten by a team wearing Orange
Karma bitches !!
Daily Record Sport

@Record_Sport
·
5h

3 talking points as Rangers see 40-game undefeated record fall to on-form Dundee United

Obviously means personal record fro the new club, although made to sound like world beaters,

Celtic’s 69-game unbeaten run in numbers

Footnote
they were also beaten by St Johnstone in the cup and St Mirren, only proper invincibles count the cups

Last edited:
Back