We can all use a laugh

Picture of Alfie in the daily ranger , el buffoon with a bunch of what looks like columbian drug dealers (other countries drug dealers are available )before a charity match 🤣🤣🤣
Knowing him he will feel slightly aggrieved he hasnt had his customary 3weeks to eat anything that moves copa America and all that salad buffet shite he has been forced to eat as part of the teams strict diet.
I posted a pic of Colombias national dish a while ago, stones in glass houses as its an exotic scots fry up 😁.

Poor alf, nae time off...or has he decided he chooses when he comes back eh? Slippy boiling over suggests the wee pig should of reported back by now....class.

Well i hope his iso has been spent stacking a leaning tower of pisa boxes.

Let him show up, trim 🤫 and believing the hun media tales, fed to the hun media by the hun spin docs, china now porto , believe the whole lot (about the fee, if genuine porto are offering 8m) and do his usual and demand a wage rise 😇😚🤣🤣🤣

Slippy pulling his turncoat hair out,
"Wont buy unless I have to" translated as we will not pump anymore dough in as the share issues are for the lights from now on.

Couldnt float on EL dough, share issuse a plenty.

If malmo dunk them? They are stuck with what they have.

We arent a million miles off it.
Like our two new wingers.
We get another 4 first 11 players in and settled + pressure of orcs on thier backs again.
Lets see

Love this thread. Drop in and its always pages of gold.

Had a bastard of a day. If you were in glasgow you would of noticed the rain.
Had to be seen to be believed.
Scudded it in waves and thunderstorms. Was a bouncing monsoon.

Anyway word appears on the radio that water is pishing through 4th floor into the staff room. 1 min later its into the 3rd and its knocked out the lights.

Ran into the lift at the sane point my Pakistani mate jumps in soaked.
Said to him youve over done it with the wet look gel all you need is a tooth pick and you can be the bad guy from greece bollywood remake.

I get a fair punch in the arm. And a "f you bro the bolly clooney buggered out of pakistan to avoid this monsoon shit"

We found that a floor up ancient sanstone gutters were pishing into the floor and that water had flooded and knocked lights out in one of the restaurant floors below.

Lad is a vet . Knows the buliding. 2mins later im holding his feet while he is hanging out a window with his arm half way down an aqueduct sandstone gutter. Ancient building.

Pulls up a plastic bottle arm caked in legionaries disease.

Overflow stops mop buckets out. Service floor opens.

In light of his arm deep situ. I called it his special sexy move.
His mrs works with us. She said that "prik studies business not vetinary im not that lucky"

Back