We can all use a laugh

Ange's INTELLIGENCE RIDDLE.

Slippy meets Ange and says, "Your team is hitting goals for fun in Scotland and Europe how did you create such an awesome team?
Ange replied, "by signing intelligent players."
Slippy is confused. ā€œhow do I know if a player is intelligent he asks?"
Ange replies, ā€œYou just ask them the intelligence riddle, Iā€™ll show you how.
Ange phones Joe Hart. "Joe please join me and Slippy in my officeā€
Joe walks into the office. "Yes, boss?"
Ange says. "Answer me this riddle Joe.
Your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?" Joe answers, "Well that would have to be me bossā€
"Yes! Very good," said Ange.

"Thanks Ange, Iā€™ll try that" says Slippy and heads back to the Govan Shithole, he asks to see James Tavernier.
"James, answer this riddle, Your mother and father have a child, it is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"
"Thatā€™s a hard one, let me get back to you on that" says Jamesā€.
James then goes to his Rangers teammates and asks each the riddle, but none can give him an answer. Later in the day he luckily bumps into CalMacā€œ
"Hey Callum answer this riddle for me? Your mother and your father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?
Callum says, "Thatā€™s me!"
James rushes back to Slippy's office, ā€œI have the answer to the riddle boss. It's CalMac fae the Selick."
Slippy grabs James Tavernier by the throat and yells, ā€œYou are an absolute fool James Tavernierā€ and screams, ā€œDonā€™t you know itā€™s Joe Hartā€.

8DE81DC7-00E0-4BFD-8318-31B7294CBE1B.jpeg
Your favourite club snowed under with debt?
The manager your adore walking away?
Not getting the 50m compo you deserve?
Have you been steadily upping your dose of Deludamol to maintain illusions of grandeur and a superiority complex even in the face of facts to the exact opposite?
FUKITOLā€¦for when life just sucks..try today, die tomorrow.

251556812_674039020248045_5621620315087498609_n.jpg

Problem is, 10 million is a minor sum for EPL clubs, and if they need money to float deadco, what better way than to offload their superstars at way above their value it's happened in the past, a phone call is made and they rise from their crypt once again or is that just me being a paranoid TIM

Back