We can all use a laugh

I worked with a wee Dutch guy, loads of money but cheap as fuck
He used to come in and brag to all and sundry about his house and car, his motorhome etc, I upset him one day when I mentioned he was Dutch
"Wooden shoes, wooden head, wooden listen"
A big mate of mine, a German used to love winding him up
He bought a couple of scratch and wins and won fuck all, but I said "Let's have the tickets..."
He had one with $250,000 on it, and the other had 2 - $250,000 on it, so I cut one out, and placed it in the other one, as if it was a Winner, then photocopied the fake ticket, and put the copy with the 'winning combo' on the notice board
We told everybody except him about it, and when he showed up for his shift, he read "Congratulations to Rolf, who has just won 1/4 $Million, and is up on the 4th floor right now (where the Executive offices, were located) to let them know he won't be in for the rest of his life ;-)
The wee man went purple and spluttered..."Vot's zis !!! That's bullshit !!! (he was genuinely put out)
When Rolf walked in, he shook everybody's hand, and said "Great working with you fellows..."
The Wooden head, refused to shake his hand, was pissed off ,and walked out of the room
Fucking nugget eh ?
But we never let him forget that day

He used to come in and brag to all and sundry about his house and car, his motorhome etc, I upset him one day when I mentioned he was Dutch
He bought a couple of scratch and wins and won fuck all, but I said "Let's have the tickets..."
He had one with $250,000 on it, and the other had 2 - $250,000 on it, so I cut one out, and placed it in the other one, as if it was a Winner, then photocopied the fake ticket, and put the copy with the 'winning combo' on the notice board
We told everybody except him about it, and when he showed up for his shift, he read "Congratulations to Rolf, who has just won 1/4 $Million, and is up on the 4th floor right now (where the Executive offices, were located) to let them know he won't be in for the rest of his life ;-)
The wee man went purple and spluttered..."Vot's zis !!! That's bullshit !!! (he was genuinely put out)
When Rolf walked in, he shook everybody's hand, and said "Great working with you fellows..."
The Wooden head, refused to shake his hand, was pissed off ,and walked out of the room
Fucking nugget eh ?
Folk think the Germans are arrogant, the Dutch give them a run for their money thats a fact.

Fucking nugget eh ?
I built a house for a Dutch couple years ago, after they moved in I went into visit them at night as a wee curtesy call, im stood talking to them in the hall telling them what sort of insulation the house had and how the heating worked that sort of shit, then I noticed a group of photos on the wall of her giving birth! I mean full legs akimbo, baby's head appearing, close ups the full shebang! I'm all for folk keeping those special memories in a photo album but on the hall wall, right next to the front door?? Fucking weird.

I built a house for a Dutch couple years ago, after they moved in I went into visit them at night as a wee curtesy call, im stood talking to them in the hall telling them what sort of insulation the house had and how the heating worked that sort of shit, then I noticed a group of photos on the wall of her giving birth! I mean full legs akimbo, baby's head appearing, close ups the full shebang! I'm all for folk keeping those special memories in a photo album but on the hall wall, right next to the front door?? Fucking weird.
Hope she had a girl
Imagine the girl all grown up, and bringing her boyfriend home to meet the parents
FFS, weird doesn't quite cover it
"And here's maws axe wound, and me peeking oot"
And he replies...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hope she had a girl
Imagine the girl all grown up, and bringing her boyfriend home to meet the parents
FFS, weird doesn't quite cover it
"And here's maws axe wound, and me peeking oot"
And he replies...
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I must have done the welcome to your new house speech 300 times but I properly lost track that night.
.....and the insulation is....hairy its really fucking hairy, sorry where was I? 😳

you should have said That reminds me doors like a Dutch barn 😜

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back