We can all use a laugh

Have you suddenly found God PMM? šŸ˜¹
41IHXC3vrhL._AC_.jpg

I had a nun as a school teacher when I Wis about 7, still got the marks oan the back of ma knuckles and the back o ma heid with her whacking a widden ruler aff them šŸ“ different world back then, Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be classified as a sadist, that would be classed as child abuse and sheā€™d be in the jail, couldnā€™t read/write or add up very well, but knew every hymn in the book šŸ˜±

I had a nun as a school teacher when I Wis about 7, still got the marks oan the back of ma knuckles and the back o ma heid with her whacking a widden ruler aff them šŸ“ different world back then, Iā€™m sure sheā€™d be classified as a sadist, that would be classed as child abuse and sheā€™d be in the jail, couldnā€™t read/write or add up very well, but knew every hymn in the book šŸ˜±
Remember all the pukes in class wi their wee black baby cards think it was a couple of pence and you bought into the catholic version of the slave trade , anyway as i had not bought into this scheme and being fiscaly challenged in them days i was asked to explain why i had not given to the poor

cos am fkn starvin maself didn't quite cut it :LOL:

Remember all the pukes in class wi their wee black baby cards think it was a couple of pence and you bought into the catholic version of the slave trade , anyway as i had not bought into this scheme and being fiscaly challenged in them days i was asked to explain why i had not given to the poor

cos am fkn starvin maself didn't quite cut it :LOL:
I remember that too, you got a wee card wi 15 boxes in it, every time you donated 1p you got a tick in the box, when yir card Wis full you got a wee black and white photie o a wee African baby, with a wee space oan the back you could name them, mines were aw called mickā€¦ā€¦must be quite a few micks in their late 40ies in the jungle šŸ‘

Its obviously built up anger and bitterness at giving they're life to the Lord so they took it out on the kids sadistic bastards back then glad I missed out on that shit

Members online

Latest posts

Back