We can all use a laugh

Is this one of the greatest photos ever taken at a fitba ground?

Elgin City are trying to trace the fan who was photographed this weekend losing his refreshments thanks to a wayward shot in the match against Queen of the South so they can offer him free replacements.

1658752858263.png

Is this one of the greatest photos ever taken at a fitba ground?

Elgin City are trying to trace the fan who was photographed this weekend losing his refreshments thanks to a wayward shot in the match against Queen of the South so they can offer him free replacements.

View attachment 19378
Typical wumin, protects herself fuck the guy next to her! She could've saved it ffs! 🙄

Love how hes still trying his best to eat or snort his munchies 😂
I think the most embarrassing thing about it is that the poor woman still thinks it is cool to be "dabbing"! I mean all the kids stopped doing that about five years ago as they moved on to doing that bloody awful "flossing" craze!

She was probably just finished playing with her Tamagotchi (behave now Imatim!) while shouting "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssuuuuuuuuuuppppppp" just before the photo was taken!

I think the most embarrassing thing about it is that the poor woman still thinks it is cool to be "dabbing"! I mean all the kids stopped doing that about five years ago as they moved on to doing that bloody awful "flossing" craze!

She was probably just finished playing with her Tamagotchi (behave now Imatim!) while shouting "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssuuuuuuuuuuppppppp" just before the photo was taken!
Is this a new Japanese signing BB🤔

296152271_10226524665930512_4996603661805472297_n.jpg

Members online

Back