We can all use a laugh

105 quid ??
You couldn't mark their neck with a blowtorch
Does it come with extra numbers and letters, to replace the ones that fall off ?
Fucking hell, they must be wearing a mask ,when they rob the Gullibillies of their dosh for that shite
Noy only that DILLIGAF it comes with the now defunct sportmongo on the back aswell but it's ok you can get a free cover up patch 🤣🤣🤣

You get one of these when you buy an LED sign from the former member from a few months back
Totally legit official merchandise too by the way
View attachment 19585
In the mid-90s I worked for a year on an oil platform on fixed rotation. Every trip a steward (a good Tim BTW) would come offshore with his bag stuffed with dodgy gear. CDs, t-shirts, etc.

One day in the tea shack a mechy noticed the logo on one of his watches looked more like Bolex than Rolex so from then on we all only ever asked him if he had any of his Bollocks merchandise to sell.

Oh ffs just when you think you've seen it all 🙈😂😂
By the time hes driven back home that bucket of water has probably evaporated.
This makes no sense at all, the petrol used to go back and forth, his water rates 😂😂
Aw man , why the irish always get the stupid joke thing is beyond me when you have the We-elch.
Them boys from the valleys are something else.😂

Oh ffs just when you think you've seen it all 🙈😂😂
By the time hes driven back home that bucket of water has probably evaporated.
This makes no sense at all, the petrol used to go back and forth, his water rates 😂😂
Aw man , why the irish always get the stupid joke thing is beyond me when you have the We-elch.
Them boys from the valleys are something else.😂
The water he was filling his bucket with came from where he was pouring it in 😂😂😂

The water he was filling his bucket with came from where he was pouring it in 😂😂😂
Ano 🙈 youd be forgiven for thinking this is a wind up but having spent a fair amount of time in Wales they really are thickos, it shouldnt be the joke about the Irishman it should be the Welshman.
How much would it cost to very slowly drive a bucket of watter to the reservoir every hour on the hour?
Fs get a drum with a cap or lid and dont soak your cars hatch 🤣🤣🤣

Members online

Back