We can all use a laugh

328934807_1159220804795544_2678038832011331071_n.jpg

321692462_640690884391191_4812039023759813738_n.jpg

Douglas Ross .....yes, DOUGLAS RED CARD TORY CUNT ROSS, is running the line on Saturday at our game v St Mirren..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
How much abuse will he get??
Let's hope we see some of this on the weekend
What a dobber he is
Any other official would get up laughing at himself, along with the crowd, but he's so bitter, he can't handle it happening at Celtic Park
Absolute roaster
HH

Kevin McAleer who plays Uncle Colm in Derry Girls live in 1993

Talking of watching the television 📺
Reminds me of the days leaving CP on the way home and everyone would crowd the outside of the nearest telly shop to see the results come in.

All standing often in the pishing rain 🌧 waiting on the Scottish results and always had to wait ....English Division 1...🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️.🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️
English Division 2.....🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️ English Division 3 🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️
English Division 4🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🥱
English Conference Division 🤯 Aaarghhh !!!
Wit the 🤬
Fur 🤬sake wit the 🤬s the 🤬in score?
🤣🤣

Last edited:
Talking of watching the television 📺
Reminds me of the days leaving CP on the way home and everyone would crowd the outside of the nearest telly shop to see the results come in.

All standing often in the pishing rain 🌧 waiting on the Scottish results and always had to wait ....English Division 1...🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️.🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️
English Division 2.....🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️🧍‍♂️ English league 3 🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️
English league 4🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🧎‍♂️🥱
English Conference Division 🤯 Aaarghhh
Fur 🤬sake wit the 🤬s the 🤬in score?
🤣🤣
That's a memory jog for many of us
Remember getting in and watching 'Dicky Davis' giving the results from the ticker thingy
It would come up on the screen...A r s e n al.....1..........M a n c h e s t e r...U t d.....3
Murder if you had a bet on and were waiting for the scores...
My dad had an accumulator on one time and we were on the bus and the scores came on the radio
He says to the guy behind us...how's the scores ? (names 3 games)
The guy had a stutter...My Dad needed his last score to be won with the team scoring 4 goals...as the guy started "The score was Morton nil...Kilmarnock...ffff....fff...fff..."
My Dad said thanks pal (turns to me and says "Thank fuck, it must have been at least 4 or 5...")
We celebrated with a good bevvy that night
HH

Last edited:
That's a memory jog for many of us
Remember getting in and watching 'Dicky Davis' giving the results from the ticker thingy
It would come up on the screen...A r s e n al.....1..........M a n c h e s t e r...U t d.....3
Murder if you had a bet on and were waiting for the scores...
My dad had an accumulator on one time and we were on the bus and the scores came on the radio
He says to the guy behind us...how's the scores ? (names 3 games)
The guy had a stutter...My Dad needed his last score to be won with the tem scoring 4 goals...as the guy started "The score was Morton nil...Kilmarnock...ffff....fff...fff..."
My Dad said thanks pal (turns to me and says "Thank fuck, it must have been at least 4 or 5...")
We celebrated with a good bevvy that night
HH
Fffff.....fftthreee 🤣🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back