We can all use a laugh

Anyone use Firefox as a browser having trouble getting onto twitter. I cannot open up twitter and am been advised to use Edge by Microsoft,
TBH, i do not want to use Bill (Epstien) Gates shite and TBH neither do i want to use Elon (fascist) Musk either, so fuck them, i will stick with Firefox.
Microsoft just did a big update this week (it might have been last but I was off), which includes launching a sexy new purpose designed default font. It is a pain in the arse as I had to go through all my programmes changing it back so it didn't screw up the tenders I was finishing.

They always change the browser default to that bloody MS Edge pish and try to force you to use that, so probably related to that update.

Was Firefox the browser Clint Eastwood used to steal that Russian MIG Fighter plane many years ago?

Microsoft just did a big update this week (it might have been last but I was off), which includes launching a sexy new purpose designed default font. It is a pain in the arse as I had to go through all my programmes changing it back so it didn't screw up the tenders I was finishing.

They always change the browser default to that bloody MS Edge pish and try to force you to use that, so probably related to that update.

Was Firefox the browser Clint Eastwood used to steal that Russian MIG Fighter plane many years ago?
Firefox provides a good ad blocker which i use on here and Celtic Blog among other sites. Still up to date and current.

Anyone use Firefox as a browser having trouble getting onto twitter. I cannot open up twitter and am been advised to use Edge by Microsoft,
TBH, i do not want to use Bill (Epstien) Gates shite and TBH neither do i want to use Elon (fascist) Musk either, so fuck them, i will stick with Firefox.

I’m using Brave on here and I’ve seen Bhoys on CQN say Duck Duck Go works well and cuts out the advs…

Yeah Firefox works for me now as Chrome was getting on my tits and Microsoft has too many ‘fixes’ and is annoying as fuck

Yes that was it

Members online

Latest posts

Back