We can all use a laugh

Maybe this is Rogers way of offering Celtic supporters an apology by sticking the zombies with a guy who has never even had a squad number.
Is this what free transfers cost now Β£235,000..
That is their 3rd signing so Robertson is true to his word,he did say there would be more recruits next week,does anybody know if the Β£235,000 is over the usual 3 years.

HH.

I have a feeling even the money man know,s the significance of getting EVERYTHING right leading up to the start of season 2020/2021.
Lawwell must know that this is probably his only chance of being a major part in the biggest acheivement ever for any British football club on British soil, he know,s this is not a rehearsal,he surely must know that we have to bring in the right people whether they are challenging for positions or very good back ups it has to be right.
We dont want to end up in the panic mode as we did last season by buying two Bhoys who cost around Β£5m and so far have not shown what they were brought in for..
Somebody asked me yesterday if I would buy Dykes from Livingston,the answer is yes,simply because the huns want him and he will go for around Β£1m,I wont say he is a good striker but he knows how to put himself about,the type of guy I would stick in my team heading to the cesspit.
I would forget the young Motherwell boy for a season to see how his knee stands up.
I am easily pleased,either Kieran on loan from Arsenal or Aaron Hickey for good,I can see this boy being worth a lot of money 3 years down the line and if Lawwell is the man he thinks he is he will have seen the same thing.
Pitty he did not see it in John McGinn,but we all know that was a clash of personalities with Lawwell and the Leicester serpent..
What a price WE PAID PETER FOR YOUR EGO..

HH.

I have a feeling even the money man know,s the significance of getting EVERYTHING right leading up to the start of season 2020/2021.
Lawwell must know that this is probably his only chance of being a major part in the biggest acheivement ever for any British football club on British soil, he know,s this is not a rehearsal,he surely must know that we have to bring in the right people whether they are challenging for positions or very good back ups it has to be right.
We dont want to end up in the panic mode as we did last season by buying two Bhoys who cost around Β£5m and so far have not shown what they were brought in for..
Somebody asked me yesterday if I would buy Dykes from Livingston,the answer is yes,simply because the huns want him and he will go for around Β£1m,I wont say he is a good striker but he knows how to put himself about,the type of guy I would stick in my team heading to the cesspit.
I would forget the young Motherwell boy for a season to see how his knee stands up.
I am easily pleased,either Kieran on loan from Arsenal or Aaron Hickey for good,I can see this boy being worth a lot of money 3 years down the line and if Lawwell is the man he thinks he is he will have seen the same thing.
Pitty he did not see it in John McGinn,but we all know that was a clash of personalities with Lawwell and the Leicester serpent..

HH.
green sprig

Last Saturday Sportsound. John McGinn on a personal interview on BBC with English and Thomson, maintained he is still on talking terms with Peter Lawwell and his decision to go south with Steve Bruce was he was told by Bruce straight into the team guaranteed.
Celtic would not offer an automatic start, personally neither would I. And our success shows you have to take your chance when called on, no-one is bigger than the team as a whole.
The door is always open you never know, the next move is the telling move, diehard fan or money motivated, we shall see.

HH.
He' been saving up for it for years.

Maybe this is Rogers way of offering Celtic supporters an apology by sticking the zombies with a guy who has never even had a squad number.
Is this what free transfers cost now Β£235,000..
That is their 3rd signing so Robertson is true to his word,he did say there would be more recruits next week,does anybody know if the Β£235,000 is over the usual 3 years.

HH.

Β£5 down and Β£5 per month, aye the usual buy now pay later then watch how he'll disappear like all the rest.

green sprig

Last Saturday Sportsound. John McGinn on a personal interview on BBC with English and Thomson, maintained he is still on talking terms with Peter Lawwell and his decision to go south with Steve Bruce was he was told by Bruce straight into the team guaranteed.
Celtic would not offer an automatic start, personally neither would I. And our success shows you have to take your chance when called on, no-one is bigger than the team as a whole.
The door is always open you never know, the next move is the telling move, diehard fan or money motivated, we shall see.
I dont disagree with anything you have said boab I just thought we had lost an exceptional grafter for a few quid more than Lawwell was willing to pay or as I said and believe this was not about money this was about two giant ego,s..

HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back