We can all use a laugh

Apologies for offendin ye Bigian,ah thought ah wiz bein humourous,obviously i was'nt,drink had been taken ☘ 🍺πŸ₯³
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ drink had been takin πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ naw Micheal that post I said wiz fuckin months ago mate , I don’t get offended Micheal but tbh your not the first tae bring up something I’ve posted in the past , my fault for posting I know but is that how fucking sad we urr β€œyou said fuckin months ago β€œ ffs , a call ma old da a prick most days don’t fuckin mean it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ honest Micheal used tae love commin oan furra laff no any more mate to many πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ anyway Micheal aff tae ma bed stay safe

Everyone remembers that fucking zombie nugget, what an absolute embarrassment to humanity, never mind to Scotland
Knows fuck all,; "She brings Β£20 Million into this country, ten pound giros in Ireland, Wales...ah'm going to wales!!"
FFS !! look out Wales, the undead are coming...
Probably couldn't afford the bus fare from his crypt to the Bristol Bar
Cringeworthy you tube clip, bet he got roasted for that
What a day it would have been, if he had then ran into our Mr. Tony Soprano, I'm sure
'Light's out'

HH

Last edited:
Everyone remembers that fucking zombie nugget, what an absolute embarrassment to humanity, never mind to Scotland
Knows fuck all,; "She brings Β£20 Million into this country, ten pound giros in Ireland, Wales...ah'm going to wales!!"
FFS !! look out Wales, the undead are coming...
Probably couldn't afford the bus fare from his crypt to the Bristol Bar
Cringeworthy you tube clip, bet he got roasted for that
What a day it would have be en, if he had then ran into our Mr. Tony Soprano, I'm sure
'Light's out'

HH
Bada Bing!

"Hearts have a good legal case" is code for "Do not follow the written rules or we will have a tantrum." Rule A3 is the most important rule Severability A3 Each Rule shall be construed separately and, if any Rule or provision in these Rules may prove to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining Rules which shall continue in full force and effect. Which part of uenforceable is so hard to understand. It's just a bluff. The season ended and Hearts were in position 12. Thus they were relegated. That's the rules.

Members online

Latest posts

Back