We can all use a laugh

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no me micheal very rarely oan noo getting me mixed up with the good posters who’ve been chased away buy certain political, history and cut and paste guys 🎈🎈🎈🎈 no bad fae a guy who posted something I said for a laff months ago πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Much prefer the Celtic chat Bigian,general chat's a bit ae a minefield, but hey,theres phuq all fitba,so cabin fever,kicks in! 🍺 πŸ₯³

Much prefer the Celtic chat Bigian,general chat's a bit ae a minefield, but hey,theres phuq all fitba,so cabin fever,kicks in! 🍺 πŸ₯³
Agree Micheal but when you get up in the morning and see a snottery post regarding myself , regarding dugs arsesπŸ˜‚ it’s was a shitey joke but I guarantee Micheal if some other cunt posted that you’d be right in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no gonna get inta big discussion Micheal but think if we all look back on previous posts πŸ™ˆ well I’m gonna leave it at that nite god bless πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€

Agree Micheal but when you get up in the morning and see a snottery post regarding myself , regarding dugs arsesπŸ˜‚ it’s was a shitey joke but I guarantee Micheal if some other cunt posted that you’d be right in πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no gonna get inta big discussion Micheal but think if we all look back on previous posts πŸ™ˆ well I’m gonna leave it at that nite god bless πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€
☘ 🍺πŸ₯³

Last edited:
Today Celtic blogs are delighted with French Eddie pledging himself to the 10. Then The Mail put this out. I'm pretty sure his good friend Moussa Dembele has reminded him about snakes.

Leicester City join Arsenal, Everton and Napoli in the race for Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard with Brendan Rodgers seeking reunion with Frenchman

Back