We need to talk about Jozo

Jozo has made far, far fewer mistakes for Celtic than the cowardly Boyata did. The fact that he played so rarely for us in recent years is a reminder that RoJudas had no idea whatsoever about defenders or how to organise them.

Aye, the big fella has winegums where he should have knee cartilage but if Lenny can manage that situation by not playing him on plastic pitches then we have a player who, as another poster said, we could not afford if we had to buy him now.

I thought Boyata un- nerved the whole defence not just Jozo.
Its hard to play your own game when your worried about the hand grenade about to off next to you.
W couple of quality defenders next to him I think we'll see an improvement.

Lets see if he can get Columbia's 12th best striker into orbit this year.

The big man doesn't half get it tight, he's getting a bit of mild stick in etims diary today, not for the first time, nor is the diary a lone voice.
I rate him and I'd definitely rather see him stay at the club. He's been a bit fragile but thought him and Ajer did well tail end of last season.
my opinion is hes a £4 million acquisition thats battled injuries and questionable national status bickering but he's showing now why we bought him. on his game I've always rated him just a pity it's taken so long to break through properly he won't be leaving for lille unless they stump up around 15million

Members online

Latest posts

Back