Wee red red red will be spitting feathers

Frank it doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you don't have the usual Anti-English mentality, you've clearly looked in to the pros and cons of independence and made a rational decision based on your findings, I completely respect that, I'd probably even enjoy a discussion with you about independence (something that I'd generally avoid like the plague)

But there is plenty of Anti-English sentiment among plenty nationalists and you'll find plenty of it on here. Why do you believe in nationalism? Because they fuckin "Engerlish" are stealing our money to build power stations and victorian tunnels and their poisoning us with their radiation!

It's the lunacy I can't be arsed with, the strong held believe that the English all hate us and are constantly abusing us, its just bloody nonsense. It seems to me that many support independence based on emotion rather than facts, you are clearly not of that camp.
You're correct Hoopy, there is a definite anti English thing going on, but in my experience of Scottish society as whole, it's always been there. Even before I'd ever given independence a thought. It actually makes me squirm with embarrassment. Who knows ? If I'm ever lucky enough to meet up with you I'll buy you a pint and we can chew the fat.

You're correct Hoopy, there is a definite anti English thing going on, but in my experience of Scottish society as whole, it's always been there. Even before I'd ever given independence a thought. It actually makes me squirm with embarrassment. Who knows ? If I'm ever lucky enough to meet up with you I'll buy you a pint and we can chew the fat.
Chew the fat with a cat🤔🤔Methinks felix no more for Tiddles. 🙀🙀🙀

Well at least we know why they are going soft on the Rangers over COVID.

Ian Blackford.

"Let’s make sure that we take the minority Unionist side with us because they can then see what we’re seeking to do is build an inclusive Scotland where everyone’s opinion will be respected.”

Well at least we know why they are going soft on the Rangers over COVID.

Ian Blackford.

"Let’s make sure that we take the minority Unionist side with us because they can then see what we’re seeking to do is build an inclusive Scotland where everyone’s opinion will be respected.”

Inclusive Scotland my arse

The initiation to anyone, everyone except Fenians

Rangers fan Scott Lamont jailed over Billy Boys song

Published

12 March 2015

A Rangers fan who was arrested for sectarian singing while on his way to attend a game against Celtic has been jailed for four months.

Scott Lamont, from Glasgow, was heard singing the words of the Billy Boys song on Cathcart Road on 1 February.

Where’s the arrests for this mob

Glasgow restaurants slam video of Rangers fans singing bigoted Billy Boys song after trolls link them to clip. BOSSES at two famous Indian restaurants in Glasgow have slammed an "unacceptable" video of Rangers fans singing the banned Billy Boys chant - after online trolls linked them to the clip.16 Mar 2021

I've lived in New Zealand for 33 years. That's longer than I lived in Scotland. I don't have a vote in Scottish elections and have no opinion about possible independance. I'm a Celtic supporter like all of us. Let's agree to disagree without being disageeable. Hail hail

They would have been on the E.U's recovery and vaccination programme.

Did you not notice how the F.M. claimed she had single handedly beaten COVID by doing it her way.
Westminster them said they would stop handing her emergency funding and she locked Glasgow down straight away

How Independence can be claimed by immediately rejoinning the E.U and wanting to be governed by Brussels is beyond me.
Scotland should stand in its own as a truly independent country.

She's a shitbag, I read a Celtic blog the other day saying shed ran rings round the investigation and it was great to watch her performance as she dismantled them.
What performance?
Claiming you forgot or don't remember or can't think isn't a performance.

She'll drive Scotland into the ground to get her dream of independence.
She's wrecked everything her and the SNP has been involved in.

How any Celtic fan can even think of voting for her is beyond me
She shown that she'll fuck anyone over.
Suspends us from playing and condemns us while congratulating the zombies win their players get repeatedly caught?
Yellow cards?
Last season fat Alfie managed to get 3 in a game she must be working to get three in a match
She must be working to those rules
I think the whole point of voting SNP is to get independence after that you can vote for who you want to run an independent Scotland.

Members online

Latest posts

Back