Weve all known tha Ralston has something about him for years . Now hes bulked up will he keep the no1 RB position?

Will Ralston keep juranovic out of the team?

• No juranovic is too good

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Yes Ralston has bided his time and we are reaping the rewards he'll be no1 RB

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Don't upset the rhythm that the Bhoy's in right now
As long as he's fit and playing well, it's up to the other guy, to force his way into the squad
A good situation to be in for once
Young Monty looks composed and good going forward on the left, just needs to be more aware of the opposition sneaking up the park and in behind him

Be amazed if Ralston wasn't to start tomorrow and would be the wrong call imo.
Still would be very surprised if Taylor was passed fit, and it has been surgested that Ralston could do a job as a LB? Would be very open to the idea and give josip the job on the right, only on the physical aspect that I would expect the scum to try

IMO it would be a travesty if Ralston was to lose his jersey.
Sure he is not the most gifted player we have but again IMO he has the biggest heart of anybody at Parkhead,I watched that Bhoy make tackles on Thursday night which would have brought tears to your eyes,he won balls he should not have won,but he knew he was going to win and so did his opponent,this is the type of player we need at the cesspit.

HH.

WHAT A MES

Mesut Ozil aims dig at Arteta with cryptic ‘trust the process’ tweet after Gunners sink to new low in Man City mauling​

• 15:35, 28 Aug 2021
  • Updated: 17:22, 28 Aug 2021
  • 1630178537144.png

Remember the we don't blame KT for leaving to test himself at a higher level.....................Arsenal are fucking mince, look at the stats put a bet on the first casualty been the Arsenal manager

1630178358948.png

WHAT A MES

Mesut Ozil aims dig at Arteta with cryptic ‘trust the process’ tweet after Gunners sink to new low in Man City mauling​

Remember the we don't blame KT for leaving to test himself at a higher level.....................Arsenal are fucking mince, look at the stats put a bet on the first casualty been the Arsenal manager

View attachment 15536
I watched a fair bit of the 2nd half and Arsenal were bloody awful. KT played well but his teammates are terrible and Arteta has clearly found Neil Lennon's tactic's notebook from last season. Interestingly Tierney was yet again badly fouled as their opponents clearly are targetting him (at least they get booked down there).

I can understand KT wanting to play at a higher level but I always thought he could do so much better than an Arsenal who are on a downward trajectory. And Arteta won't last much longer unless he can turn things around very very quickly.

Don't upset the rhythm that the Bhoy's in right now
As long as he's fit and playing well, it's up to the other guy, to force his way into the squad
A good situation to be in for once
Young Monty looks composed and good going forward on the left, just needs to be more aware of the opposition sneaking up the park and in behind him
Good post, as I've said Rolston is young and actually hasn't played many games (criminal really considering we have been looking for a right back since Lustig left and all those loans). The boy is going to have a dip in form at some point and at that point juranovic should come in, that's how good rotation works. He can then have a rest, rejuvenate and refocus.

Great situation to have, even though I haven't seen much of juranovic.

Wouldnt have described option 1 as too good

But i think if you buy a dude older than your current number 1 and he is an international and he has been told he number 1 right back or at least implied then you risk another Lenny mistake

Buying players for position then hardly ever playing him ahead of back up.

Now in short term ralston might get bit more time till new rb has his handle on manager asks

But i think he was signed to be our right back and I think he will probably get nod if fit most games unless his form is rotten

The new bhoy will get his chance.ralston has been fantastic from being the wiping boy to being a guy whos getting praised to high heaven just shows the character of the man.this is a double act between ange and ralston ange has moulded him into this machine and given the confidence and belief that has us all totally rubbing our eyes saying is this the same tony ralston it is and it's down to the belief that our manager has put in him we have a good manager here .

A wee poll for a laugh . Juranovic is obviously a good player to play for Croatia and at the same time Ralston is playing out of his skin. I personally think Ralston will keep the place til juranovic settles. Thoughts noisers?
Juanovic has been played in right mid this season for his former club. He was played at LB today on his debute for us and didn't do too badly. It appears he's versatile and as there is a long season ahead it bodes well.

Juanovic has been played in right mid this season for his former club. He was played at LB today on his debute for us and didn't do too badly. It appears he's versatile and as there is a long season ahead it bodes well.
Team is taking shape, today Christie wasted a few balls and so too Turnbull, is the time right to cash in or continue without on certain players if they want to leave or run down their contracts? Played them off the park and came away empty handed to a set piece, bot blaming anyone for the goal, but luck played a big part today in their favour.

He done well defending today and he has plenty lot heart, but goin forward his end product was poor.
Never got the chance to really get forward today Deadner as abada and Ralston couldn't get anything going at all going forward.
Looked like we were to worried about get caught out in behind the back line, which is the first and main job your FB should worry about and neither left themselves down on that today imo

Back