What are your memories of the Four Amigos?

Four wonderfully gifted footballers in their own right......as far as their morals go,that was up to them,they where as good as i had seen until henriks second year and lubo......as far as dicanois beliefs,celtic are a club open to all,as martin o'neill once said to craig beaty,i could not give two fucks if you play the flute every other week as long as you play football for me..........HH............Oh and by the way,it was none other than tommy burns who signed dicanio,he would have known of dicanio's beliefs,I for one would back Tommy Burns to the hilt.....just saying.....HH

I was only young - 12 or 13 - and really into art. I did a drawing of Di Canio that was out of this world, even if I do say so myself. My parents saw it and suggested I take it to Celtic Park to get Paulo to sign it. The young lady at reception was really friendly and said if I left if with her, she'd ask Paulo to sign it and then I could collect it. I left it a few weeks because I didn't live in Glasgow at the time. When I went back, the same lady looked really sheepish as soon as she saw me: she said Paulo wanted to keep the drawing and that he'd left me a couple of photos instead. I wasn't even arsed that you could buy these from the club shop for a pound each.

Members online

Latest posts

Back