what fergus said

I hope if there is a statue built for Fergus it has wings, we were in the darkest of places with vultures swooping. He guided us out of it. At the time I thought he was there only to make money, maybe he was, but one thing is for sure.. good prevails :)

Anyway. Time for sleep.

Had a shit day or two then had my aunt rosaline’s rosary tonight. Its sickening to see how cancer ravages a body.

She was always full of life and i personally loved her genuine laugh it was a belter.

Funeral 10am tomorrow.

There will be a party in heaven tonight. RIP. Godmother, Aunt and pal xxx

Anyway. Time for sleep.

Had a shit day or two then had my aunt rosaline’s rosary tonight. Its sickening to see how cancer ravages a body.

She was always full of life and i personally loved her genuine laugh it was a belter.

Funeral 10am tomorrow.

There will be a party in heaven tonight. RIP. Godmother, Aunt and pal xxx
god rest her soul Maria, YNWA pal Hail Hail!

The only thing he didn't manage to do that was in his 5 year plan was building new training academy which can certainly be forgiven.
Jock Brown was certainly an odd decision to put it mildly but what Fergus achieved in a short space of time was extraordinary. We had some great football n seen some incredible players n was left with a firm-foundation to achieve a European final.
Thank you Fergus and all the Rebels and Celtic fans every where in saving our club! HH?

Wee bit of news about the Gerrard and the player story who is still to be paid.
Banners to the breeze 25th March 2019 at 23:39

Just some clarification for Allyjambo; the connection between Level 5 and The Sunday Post is Jim Wilson. James Traynor and him are not only both faux Airdrie supporters but related through marriage. The Rangers now want Steven Gerrard off the pay-roll and big favours are being repaid.
Interesting piece,read ‘ banners’,!!!

I don't think you'll have to take cover, B. Different folk have different experiences.

Part of my initial annoyance at Fergus was based on the fact that he made no secret of the fact that he was going to make good on his initial investment, but hindsight has allowed me to admire his frankness about that.

It's what sets Celtic apart from the other mob. We at least openly discuss these subjects and may well have a variety of thoughts. At least we're not blinded by entitlement and self-righteousness.
SP if you said you were going to invest millions into a club and buy a shiny new stadium and free the supporters from the family orientated dominance of shares and allow supporters to have a say in their club, but the only snag is in five years i am leaving with a return on my investment, i would have bit your hand off. You take but give and leave in return, no issues with a genuine businessmen and fan.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Back