What is your favourite Celtic memory ?

Aye, he'd need to wear a mask! I used to pop up to my Gran's every day and DD used to scare my dog with his ugly coupon! Can't imagine his looks have improved being another 35 years older! Ha ha!

Davie moyes turned out alright in the end, cost a few quid though,

711HaQQ3puL._UX522_.jpg

Fav Celtic Moments eh, got a few, so maybees the 79 4 v 2, when the 3rd went in the jungle went mental, we were literally rolling about the place and had just about settled down when wee Murdo stepped forward, I remember shouting just hit it into the Celtic end Murdo hit it, he must have heard me somehow, cause hit it he did but it never reached the Celtic end as the net was in the way, cue even more bedlam.

Or Maybees Big Tom in the last min at Hamdump to secure the treble, I remember saying after that game to wee Shades that we probably wont ever see a treble again as they dont come round to often ????.

The 5 v 1 at ipox and the 3 v 2 with 10 were enjoyable just to see the smile it put on Wee Shades face.

But I think my favourite moment and it is a repeat occurrence is Standing shoulder to Shoulder with my son Singing YNWA at European games, when the tannoy stops and the fans take over its bloody magical, even with the disco lights. ?️?????✋

H.H

Members online

Latest posts

Back