'What Kenny Miller does in the privacy is no business of the Green Brigade,' David Potter

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Here's David Potter's reflections on last night's game...

And here's what that Thistle manager Ian McCall had to say, as he praises Celtic...

'The scoreline didn’t flatter Celtic,' admits Jags boss McCall after five goal thrashing...

I'm thinking what's wrong with singing Kenny Miller you're a wanker?

Still thinking 🤔

Anyone else reckon at least one of his parents was an alien? Look at the shape of the boys heid! 👾
Suppose its how we feel as individuals. Kenny Miller,Barry Robson - Two players I would not have let go and in regard to Kenny,he might've been a rangers man but he was never a hun. Look at how his Wife trashed the hun narrative of agression by the Hibs fans in the aftermath of the scottish cup final, look at the boy climbing in to a Celtic supporters bus for a bit of banter at Dundee last year and have a look at Celtic access all areas last night ( very end ). He's a decent young guy in my opinion and last nights song only brings us down to "their" level :confused::confused::confused:

Suppose its how we feel as individuals. Kenny Miller,Barry Robson - Two players I would not have let go
Barry Robson grew up and still lives a few miles from where I live now outside Aberdeen, and him and all his family are well known Rangers fans. And yet he always gave 100% every single time he played for us - especially against Oldco when he got stuck right in (ask Dailly).

Suppose its how we feel as individuals. Kenny Miller,Barry Robson - Two players I would not have let go and in regard to Kenny,he might've been a rangers man but he was never a hun. Look at how his Wife trashed the hun narrative of agression by the Hibs fans in the aftermath of the scottish cup final, look at the boy climbing in to a Celtic supporters bus for a bit of banter at Dundee last year and have a look at Celtic access all areas last night ( very end ). He's a decent young guy in my opinion and last nights song only brings us down to "their" level :confused::confused::confused:
I get your point (not a hun) but for the life of me I can't understand an ex Celtic player wanting to play for that mob. Its not as though who they are and what they stand for could have passed him by. And he's got a stupid shaped heed so no, I'm not a fan.

I get your point (not a hun) but for the life of me I can't understand an ex Celtic player wanting to play for that mob. Its not as though who they are and what they stand for could have passed him by. And he's got a stupid shaped heed so no, I'm not a fan.

Same here, Hoopy. Don't get it, and anyone who goes from Celtic to Sevco deserves the cold shoulder, if not launched into space (thanks, Jozo), stupid shaped heed or not.

By the way, great story, Cap. "Kenny Miller is a banker." :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The only thing that bothers me is how when he left Celtic he said Peter Lawell drove him out with comments like" your not good enough to play for this club".Now Peter Lawell would have sanctioned the move from Wolves in the first place so that sounds like BS to me.Plus he took 19 games or so to score his first goal , ironically against the Current Buns.I remember he scored a double for Strachans Celtic against aberdeen and two weeks later he was off in the January window.Think peanut heid is not being entirely truthful.. Lol.

Here's David Potter's reflections on last night's game...

And here's what that Thistle manager Ian McCall had to say, as he praises Celtic...

'The scoreline didn’t flatter Celtic,' admits Jags boss McCall after five goal thrashing...

West end thespians 🤣🤣🤣

His first goal against the huns was the loudest cheer ive ever heard at Celtic park....mad how things work out eh?

I would have preferred the GB to sing Celtic songs. Was there any? I must have missed them. Wall to wall Provo when the team could do with support. Miller got more singing about him than any of our players or club. That's a bigger problem. It's going to be hectic run in and the team need the GB to sing about them imo. That's what fucked me off.

Your balaclavas on the wrong way round again, look at it, big bit sticking out the back, it's not fukin human!! That's why he can still play at 66! In alien years he's only 22! 👾
Same as the Windsors mate the guys all have that funny shaped heed,theyre no human 😹

Members online

Latest posts

Back