What Message Would You Like to Send to Peter Lawwell and the Celtic Board

if he could do what he did without ratcheting up the wages to unsustainable levels then he would been good for celtic

he couldn't therefore he wasn't good manager

good coach

but the higher wages meant he was gonna kill club unless it was checked

good coaches dont come cheap usually and his signings were not good value even if they were best in scotland at time.

if you cant cut your cloth then your not a good manager and he cant work in constrained market conditions

He signed no-one other than dembele which was market anomaly, he signed no-one who added value to club even if they were decent players.

Not good enough

He was bad for club

very very bad

good for the people who think money grows on trees

But money doesnt grow on trees

And unless you have a money tree like Leicester have he is totally overrated manager

good coach

one of the worst managers at signing players who add value both on/off the pitch

unsustainable?? In who's eyes. Yours?? You dont know celtics business model. You make assumptions like the rest of us. You talk like you know the ins and outs of world football. You don't. You assume youre right.

Amazing. Any chance of finding the invincible highlights?? Or the 1st treble...
Or 2nd treble. 👍👍👍
selective memory

trebles were great he was good coach

wasn't worth the extra expenses and growing year on year

he doesnt add growth value

he creates a mess and fecks off

thank Rodger dodger

love your smile

You talk about celtic like they are a Sunday league team TET, like they don't have money or there is no potential to make money...so the only way is down in your eyes. We can't change anything because we don't have money. Who says we don't have the money to change things? You? Who says there aren't better managers, coaches, CEOs and players who out there who just wouldn't come to celtic? You? You know how every player in world football thinks?? Why? What insight do you have?? People on the noise make suggestions and, I believe, valid ways on how it can be achieved and you ignore and say all they want is to throw money we don't have at it. Why do you think Celtic don't have money?? What is the alternative seeing as we are to poor to change anything?? Accept "managed decline"? Stick with what we have for fear of not finding anything better???

unsustainable?? In who's eyes. Yours?? You dont know celtics business model. You make assumptions like the rest of us. You talk like you know the ins and outs of world football. You don't. You assume youre right.
im showing you how I see it

And I dont see how your better model works

and it seems you dont really care if it works or not

Why is it no-one wants to explain this better model?

selective memory

trebles were great he was good coach

wasn't worth the extra expenses and growing year on year

he doesnt add growth value

he creates a mess and fecks off

thank Rodger dodger

love your smile

Your opinion is he wasn't worth it. I'd imagine millions of fans world wide who partied after every trophy we won would think different...but your opinion matters more.

You talk about celtic like they are a Sunday league team TET, like they don't have money or there is no potential to make money...so the only way is down in your eyes. We can't change anything because we don't have money. Who says we don't have the money to change things? You? Who says there aren't better managers, coaches, CEOs and players who out there who just wouldn't come to celtic? You? You know how every player in world football thinks?? Why? What insight do you have?? People on the noise make suggestions and, I believe, valid ways on how it can be achieved and you ignore and say all they want is to throw money we don't have at it. Why do you think Celtic don't have money?? What is the alternative seeing as we are to poor to change anything?? Accept "managed decline"? Stick with what we have for fear of not finding anything better???
no I dont

absolute hogwash

didn't ever say any of that gash

im telling you sometimes change isn't better

ive told you numerous times

sack lennon and the board

im quite happy for a change

but if its not a better model its not a better model

But still I haven't heard how the better model works in reality

im showing you how I see it

And I dont see how your better model works

and it seems you dont really care if it works or not

Why is it no-one wants to explain this better model?

My better model? What model is that? How is me asking lawwell if our scouting system up to scratch a model?
I asked that cash wasted on failures be put in to developing a better scouting system. So that we can find better talent to help the team on the park and maybe make a bit of cash out of them. To me that seems a good suggestion.

if he could do what he did without ratcheting up the wages to unsustainable levels then he would been good for celtic

he couldn't therefore he wasn't good manager

good coach

but the higher wages meant he was gonna kill club unless it was checked

good coaches dont come cheap usually and his signings were not good value even if they were best in scotland at time.

if you cant cut your cloth then your not a good manager and he cant work in constrained market conditions

He signed no-one other than dembele which was market anomaly, he signed no-one who added value to club even if they were decent players.

Not good enough

He was bad for club

very very bad

good for the people who think money grows on trees

But money doesnt grow on trees

And unless you have a money tree like Leicester have he is totally overrated manager

good coach

one of the worst managers at signing players who add value both on/off the pitch
Yet again Tet your points are not really valid and can somewhat be very misleading and using money as a smokescreen.
In defence of the snake, he didn't need to prove himself any more on the domestic front and really wanted to take us to the next level of been competing with the big boys in Europe.
After an invincible season in Scotland with an ageing team that needed reinvestment he got nothing, played safe and only hoped we might get the riches of CL or were we more content to wait on the scum to play catch up?
Oh yeah, he got 3 projects only to loan back and not to be heard of again.
Yes I do believe that the board forced him out by not giving him the finance's to get to the bigger stage, as PL traitor seemed more interested in saving his precious "old firm" brand.
What have we had since?
I can only describe it as a punt on the cheap and hope it comes good.
TET maybe you could put a figure on the wasted investments between fees and wages that have served no purpose whatsoever.
Maybe you are content at going from invinceables to unconvincing? As I am far from happy about it.
Even now we are paying big wages on players who have no interest in being here, loan signings on ridiculous amounts of money again not fulfilling the wages they are been paid.
So to me your claims do not add up at all, in fact trying to place the blame on Rodgers is just a cheap shot as he will always be an easy target.
I don't believe we can get a manager who will stick to the restraints PL places upon them, not unless we stick with Lenny acting as his puppet which is also an option, one I won't be in favour of

Your opinion is he wasn't worth it. I'd imagine millions of fans world wide who partied after every trophy we won would think different...but your opinion matters more.
again your adding shite in that I haven't said ever

ever

my opinion doesnt mean more

but at least I explain mine to show why I think that opinion

I give numerous examples pro and against every opinion

Ai dont just make up some crap then say that what you really mean?

again your adding shite in that I haven't said ever

ever

my opinion doesnt mean more

but at least I explain mine to show why I think that opinion

I give numerous examples pro and against every opinion

Ai dont just make up some crap then say that what you really mean?

People try to explain their thought and you shoot them down. You say celtic can't compete and that's that. And on and on it goes. Ita pointless. And don't talk to me about adding shite. You said I said taylor was crap and you've constantly quoted back to me about board changes and manager sackings when all I've asked is celtic doing enough to scout talent.

no I dont

absolute hogwash

didn't ever say any of that gash

im telling you sometimes change isn't better

ive told you numerous times

sack lennon and the board

im quite happy for a change

but if its not a better model its not a better model

But still I haven't heard how the better model works in reality
I set out a potential model yesterday that you never acknowledged, why was that?

My better model? What model is that? How is me asking lawwell if our scouting system up to scratch a model?
I asked that cash wasted on failures be put in to developing a better scouting system. So that we can find better talent to help the team on the park and maybe make a bit of cash out of them. To me that seems a good suggestion.
Yet again Tet your points are not really valid and can somewhat be very misleading and using money as a smokescreen.
In defence of the snake, he didn't need to prove himself any more on the domestic front and really wanted to take us to the next level of been competing with the big boys in Europe.
After an invincible season in Scotland with an ageing team that needed reinvestment he got nothing, played safe and only hoped we might get the riches of CL or were we more content to wait on the scum to play catch up?
Yes I do believe that the board forced him out by not giving him the finance's to get to the bigger stage, as PL traitor seemed more interested in saving his precious "old firm" brand.
What have we had since?
TET maybe you could put a figure on the wasted investments between fees and wages that have served no purpose whatsoever.
Maybe you are content at going from invinceables to unconvincing? As I am far from happy about it.
Even now we are paying big wages on players who have no interest in being here, loan signings on ridiculous amounts of money again not fulfilling the wages they are been paid.
So to me your claims do not add up at all, in fact trying to place the blame on Rodgers is just a cheap shot as he will always be an easy target.
I don't believe we can get a manager who will stick to the restraints PL places upon them, not unless we stick with Lenny acting as his puppet which is also an option, one I won't be in favour of
What have we had since?
these are all byproducts of rodgers tenure mostly

I am not gonna analyse selective bits of the puzzle

and cheery pick that was wasted

coz its only wasted after its not utilised effectively

And if its not utilised effectively it is waste of time buying it but I doubt that was intention at time of investment

Look im out

You all want a dead club then get another rodgers without the tv money

have a party for year or two like under MON but when the fallout comes and we are in it now

remember you dont cut your cloth you die like rangers

best of luck to you all

you will all be in my thoughts and prayers

I hope your right and im badly wrong

I hope your David Low and trust fund is genuine good idea

I wish you all the very best

I clearly aint cut out to be a real fan

real fans love rodgers

People try to explain their thought and you shoot them down. You say celtic can't compete and that's that. And on and on it goes. Ita pointless. And don't talk to me about adding shite. You said I said taylor was crap and you've constantly quoted back to me about board changes and manager sackings when all I've asked is celtic doing enough to scout talent.
The problem we got now about scouting talent Lubos is we have a manager with no idea in what he is looking for imo

I am not gonna analyse selective bits of the puzzle

and cheery pick that was wasted

coz its only wasted after its not utilised effectively

And if its not utilised effectively it is waste of time buying it but I doubt that was intention at time of investment

Look im out

You all want a dead club then get another rodgers without the tv money

have a party for year or two like under MON but when the fallout comes and we are in it now

remember you dont cut your cloth you die like rangers

best of luck to you all

you will all be in my thoughts and prayers

I hope your right and im badly wrong

I hope your David Low and trust fund is genuine good idea

I wish you all the very best

I clearly aint cut out to be a real fan

real fans love rodgers
See yea 👋

I came on this thread to say I'd like to ask if Lawwell thinks we do enough to find talent worldwide and if not would it be better to, rather than waste cash on duds, put that money into proper scouting. Instead I've got bogged down in back and forth. If I had all the answers I would be a CEO. Not and Air con engineer. You need to take a step back sometimes TET and understand that the people on here are just fans that want the best for their club. Every suggestion or gripe doesn't have to be followed up by a 500 page dossier on how it can be achieved. Yes it's easy to say "but how can we do that" but no one on here pretends they have the answers. Maybe you should start a forum for directors of football and CEOs and then every suggestion or moan can be followed up by several pie charts and business strategies to achieve each goal..

I came on this thread to say I'd like to ask if Lawwell thinks we do enough to find talent worldwide and if not would it be better to, rather than waste cash on duds, put that money into proper scouting. Instead I've got bogged down in back and forth. If I had all the answers I would be a CEO. Not and Air con engineer. You need to take a step back sometimes TET and understand that the people on here are just fans that want the best for their club. Every suggestion or gripe doesn't have to be followed up by a 500 page dossier on how it can be achieved. Yes it's easy to say "but how can we do that" but no one on here pretends they have the answers. Maybe you should start a forum for directors of football and CROSS and then every suggestion or moan can be followed up by several pie charts and business strategies to achieve each goal..
Hallelujah

I came on this thread to say I'd like to ask if Lawwell thinks we do enough to find talent worldwide and if not would it be better to, rather than waste cash on duds, put that money into proper scouting. Instead I've got bogged down in back and forth. If I had all the answers I would be a CEO. Not and Air con engineer. You need to take a step back sometimes TET and understand that the people on here are just fans that want the best for their club. Every suggestion or gripe doesn't have to be followed up by a 500 page dossier on how it can be achieved. Yes it's easy to say "but how can we do that" but no one on here pretends they have the answers. Maybe you should start a forum for directors of football and CROSS and then every suggestion or moan can be followed up by several pie charts and business strategies to achieve each goal..
Maybe thats why the board dont communicate to the fans coz the fans aint listening

thanks ian

Back