What Next For the Ange Revolution?

I believe in making refs and assistants accountable for their mistakes. instead of adding a flawed technology out of frustration. Fix the problem, not the symptom.
I believe they are already 'assessed' although as in much of the game it is all done very secretly and 'in house'. Whether the Managers get to see a copy I do not know.

I believe they are already 'assessed' although as in much of the game it is all done very secretly and 'in house'. Whether the Managers get to see a copy I do not know.
Can you think of any reason why that system could not be improved?

I believe in making refs and assistants accountable for their mistakes. instead of adding a flawed technology out of frustration. Fix the problem, not the symptom.
When are refs held accountable?
They don't have to tell what club they support or if they are members of any organisation ie OO or Freemasons.
They don't have to explain their mistakes to the media, managers or clubs.
Do please tell me how they are held accountable

When are refs held accountable?
They don't have to tell what club they support or if they are members of any organisation ie OO or Freemasons.
They don't have to explain their mistakes to the media, managers or clubs.
Do please tell me how they are held accountable
Exactly, so ....... make them accountable.

The SFA won't and the last time it was tried the refs went on strike.
No worries bring in refs from other jurisdictions. It should also be illustrated that the SFA is body paid for by all the clubs in Scotland. Don't fund them if they will not do as they are told.

No worries bring in refs from other jurisdictions. It should also be illustrated that the SFA is body paid for by all the clubs in Scotland. Don't fund them if they will not do as they are told.
Or the simply thing. Bring in the technology that will stop their cheating, sorry, honest mistakes

Or the simply thing. Bring in the technology that will stop their cheating, sorry, honest mistakes
As I age, I believe more in Occum's Rasor than adapting to an obviously flawed technology which you also have to fix. Are you seriously suggesting that fixing 2 problems is easier than fixing one just because somebody said 'no' to you? Get yer big bhoy pants on FFS.

The things you didn't know!!!
The SFA are members of IFAB who are the law makers of the game.
What I didn't know was as well as the English FA, Wales and Northern Ireland are also permanent members. FIFA who represent the rest of the whole of world football have 4 votes. In order for any new law to be passed it has to win 3/4 of the total votes, this all seems a bit unbalanced to me and definitely undemocratic.

I am not here to provide a solution to the problem in Scottish football, but I don't want to add to the problem by adding another problem which is a failure and would be too hard to get rid of once implemented.
Your opinions and mine don't count unless we vote with our feet, just be very careful what you wish for...... I'm done

Var is coming wither you all like it or not, uefa will make skint SFA comply, the one thing Iā€™d like to see implemented is refs have to declare any allegiance to the team they support and declare anyā€secret ā€œ societyā€™s they belong to, in this day and age they canā€™t lie as they will be outed on social media,,,,,,the stranglehold the Lanarkshire refs association has on our game is unhealthy šŸ˜±

As I age, I believe more in Occum's Rasor than adapting to an obviously flawed technology which you also have to fix. Are you seriously suggesting that fixing 2 problems is easier than fixing one just because somebody said 'no' to you? Get yer big bhoy pants on FFS.
How is it flawed technology? Because of the way the EPL used it. It wasn't a problem in European competition and everyone is saying now the way the
EPL has changed the way the use it , its a lot better.

We are being left behind because we don't use it. It's the main reason no Scottish refs were at the euros

How is it flawed technology? Because of the way the EPL used it. It wasn't a problem in European competition and everyone is saying now the way the
EPL has changed the way the use it , its a lot better.

We are being left behind because we don't use it. It's the main reason no Scottish refs were at the euros
That's was some interesting stats. Especially the ones regarding Pens awarded and red cards handed out. The article points out that Englands stats are outwith the other Top 5 leagues because the were the slowest to introduce VAR. Scotland are waaay behind and will probably be one of the last in Europe to introduce it. Cost will be the excuse. I'm hoping forward thinkers like Dom McKay can drag the SPFL out of the dark ages.

That's was some interesting stats. Especially the ones regarding Pens awarded and red cards handed out. The article points out that Englands stats are outwith the other Top 5 leagues because the were the slowest to introduce VAR. Scotland are waaay behind and will probably be one of the last in Europe to introduce it. Cost will be the excuse. I'm hoping forward thinkers like Dom McKay can drag the SPFL out of the dark ages.
Leagues like Morocco, Thailand and Poland can afford it, am sure the SFA can afford it . I think it only costs an extra Ā£1500 per game, so Ā£750 per club a game, so Ā£28500 per league campaign for each club. Am sure even sevco with their fucked up finances could afford that

Leagues like Morocco, Thailand and Poland can afford it, am sure the SFA can afford it . I think it only costs an extra Ā£1500 per game, so Ā£750 per club a game, so Ā£28500 per league campaign for each club. Am sure even sevco with their fucked up finances could afford that
You a salesman for VAR?

Members online

Latest posts

Back