What player would you sign?

I like James McClean but I don't think we need someone in his position.

We also have to be careful trying to sign players from our own league - from David Fernandez to Jack Hendry, I think we've signed more journeymen filler than first team stars. We need players to improve the first eleven.

The best thing about Lenny's first spell in charge was the recruitment. I remember wonder who his signings were: Hooper, Izzy, Kayal, Wanyama, Virgil, Ambrose (remember when he we dead good?), etc. It got to the point where I worried when we signed someone I'd heard of.

I can't wait to see the new fullbacks, centre half and striker that he can dazzle us with.
Lenny needs his eyes back. Step 2. The Return of The Park!
https://www.heraldscotland.com/spor...an-help-celtics-summer-rebuild-straight-away/

He's a super player but struggles a wee bit leading the line. Either we play 2 up front (which seems so unfashionable these days!) or play a good old fashioned target man and let eddy, Forrest et al make hay around him
that was the plan at the start of the season Niall,Eddy playin off Moussa,maybe Bayo and Griff back,Eddy's been carryin a helluva load since Moussa left and Griff's absence!

Agree but Ikpeazu would get booked every game in a celtic top...
Maybe so, but he had to do a lot of the donkey work for hearts with lesser players around him. Just think of how good he could be with better players around him with far more possession and better supply. I know one thing, I was delighted he didn't start yesterday. I don't know what levein was thinkin?

Back