What player would you sign?

Yes I
Getting players in better than we already have, for a price that's within the budget used is always going to be the problem. Same problem every window. I'd rather see real investment go into proper lennoxtown development. A hotel is always going to be making money but lennoxtown is supposed to be making and saving money for the club. High time it was given the proper investment.
Yes I would agree the Hotel would be great Lennoxtown is starting to produce but fir next year we do need quality better than what we have in certain positions. We require to move projects on. We have introduced young players who hopefully should kick on.

I would love to see you and lawell working together bigman. How long would you last before you scattered him?

I can’t see it lasting past his patronising first sentence to be honest. How he’s so great, how we are doing so well. I would point out his lack of balls cost us £60m by crashing out of the CL. How his greatDefabet deal wouldn’t even cover his bonus over the length of it. How we nearly fucked up in the league by relying on too few players. How he never takes the Huns or their pals in the press. How he has hired his lad as manager and how he seems to underestimate the scale of our situation.

How he told us we are a CL level club but does less than fuck all to make it true.

I would demand he gets fuck all bonus unless we qualify for the CL and that any Tories on our board resign.

See how that turned out then take it from there. :)

I can’t see it lasting past his patronising first sentence to be honest. How he’s so great, how we are doing so well. I would point out his lack of balls cost us £60m by crashing out of the CL. How his greatDefabet deal wouldn’t even cover his bonus over the length of it. How we nearly fucked up in the league by relying on too few players. How he never takes the Huns or their pals in the press. How he has hired his lad as manager and how he seems to underestimate the scale of our situation.

How he told us we are a CL level club but does less than fuck all to make it true.

I would demand he gets fuck all bonus unless we qualify for the CL and that any Tories on our board resign.

See how that turned out then take it from there. :)

You make me smile so much just now verdict ???

I’m smiling on the inside.

You always say it as you see it and mostly i agree sometimes not but i have respect for the fact your defo no wishy washy.

But reading your stuff just now is making me smile so much and i’ve got to thank you for that.

Your some character ???

Does anyone watch the English Championship much - I only see it occassionally? Neal Maupay has a very impressive goal scoring record considering he plays for mid-table Brentford - 25 goals in only 42 games this season. Young French strikers seem to have done ok for us recently and maybe a bit more direct than Eddy who could play off of him.

Does anyone watch the English Championship much - I only see it occassionally? Neal Maupay has a very impressive goal scoring record considering he plays for mid-table Brentford - 25 goals in only 42 games this season. Young French strikers seem to have done ok for us recently and maybe a bit more direct than Eddy who could play off of him.

Bridie we probably couldn’t compete with Championship wages.

Bridie we probably couldn’t compete with Championship wages.
TV1 - sadly that is very true. I think he only has a couple of years left on his current contract and Brentford are one of the cheaper Championship teams, but more likely to be snapped up by a bigger team in that league.

TV1 - sadly that is very true. I think he only has a couple of years left on his current contract and Brentford are one of the cheaper Championship teams, but more likely to be snapped up by a bigger team in that league.

Well sevco shopped their, hmmm, who was performing tricks there squinty ?

I like ikpeazu and ryan porteous

That's a good ready-made-pair shout who would jump at the chance, wouldn't cost too much and would be right in for CL qualifiers.
Big Ikpe just needs to work on his touch/skill levels and he could be a real player; Porteous has a touch of the Kris Ajers about him.

Assuming you're talking about them playing for Celtic, baby, and not answering a 'name two Edinburgh-based players you'd invite to a spit-roast' question? :unsure::D

That's a good ready-made-pair shout who would jump at the chance, wouldn't cost too much and would be right in for CL qualifiers.
Big Ikpe just needs to work on his touch/skill levels and he could be a real player; Porteous has a touch of the Kris Ajers about him.

Assuming you're talking about them playing for Celtic, baby, and not answering a 'name two Edinburgh-based players you'd invite to a spit-roast' question? :unsure::D

Firstly am only a chic wit dae a know ??

Secondly thats not how i roll.

Funny how some guys always think of threesomes.

Tut tut sandman.

What does go on in that mind of yours sugar hmm?

Latest posts

Back