What style of football

With the euros giving us some fantastic football so far, and Ange promising attacking football with risk.
What country's style of football would we like to see at Celtic Park next season?
I'll opt for Spain
Opinions please
I'm going to be greedy and take some different qualities from a couple of sides. For the attacking tradition our club demands and going from what I've seen so far before the last day of the round of 16. Italy and Spain have been the sides whove shown that cavalier approach we crave at CP. Italy for how they hit the ground running, relentless attacking and thrilling in full flow, Spain for the range of passing and control excluding backpasses to the keeper. I'd take some of that heart and passion showed by Hungary and by Scotland at Wembley, the togetherness of the squad in Denmark after the horrific events with Erickson to bounce back and Italy again , was great how they managed to even get the sub keeper to get vital tournament minutes, Belgium for the tactical nous and recognising the threat posed by the champions Portugal and sticking to their tactics probably won Belgium through. Begrudgingly England they haven't conceded a goal, yet . That'll be severely tested today. Nothing from the world champions France. Nonchalant attitude cost them dearly they were disappointing and deserved to go out . Winning a group of death only gets you through to the next round. Sweden's all out defending has been impressive and well tested by Spain. Got to pick one team before todays games? Hard to split italy and spain but italy just shading it defensively ITALIA

I'm going to be greedy and take some different qualities from a couple of sides. For the attacking tradition our club demands and going from what I've seen so far before the last day of the round of 16. Italy and Spain have been the sides whove shown that cavalier approach we crave at CP. Italy for how they hit the ground running, relentless attacking and thrilling in full flow, Spain for the range of passing and control excluding backpasses to the keeper. I'd take some of that heart and passion showed by Hungary and by Scotland at Wembley, the togetherness of the squad in Denmark after the horrific events with Erickson to bounce back and Italy again , was great how they managed to even get the sub keeper to get vital tournament minutes, Belgium for the tactical nous and recognising the threat posed by the champions Portugal and sticking to their tactics probably won Belgium through. Begrudgingly England they haven't conceded a goal, yet . That'll be severely tested today. Nothing from the world champions France. Nonchalant attitude cost them dearly they were disappointing and deserved to go out . Winning a group of death only gets you through to the next round. Sweden's all out defending has been impressive and well tested by Spain. Got to pick one team before todays games? Hard to split italy and spain but italy just shading it defensively ITALIA
Think I'm over critical of the French a bit, but that's credit to the Swiss. France were good going forward when they werent on autopilot thinking the game was won or before the swiss penalty miss woke them up. Benzema especially unlucky to be on the losing side

Back