What style of football

The Celtic Way..........attack from the wings. attack from the middle. Do it at 120mph and frazzle the opposition into submission.

Go for the entire 90+ minutes and move, move, move off and on the ball.

No tiki-taka meaningless possession pish. Don't let the opposition just keep their shape and face what's coming. Turn defences and make them face their own goal. Runners in behind, runners coming short and runners going long.

I don't give a monkey's fudge about keeping it tight, just as long as we score more - then that works for me.

These so called football writers are choking for.ange to fail canny wait till he rams they're bullshit back doon they're throats
They are more afraid Cairnsybhoy of the fans connection with Ange and Dom on the fans media site..
Their sales are down to 86,000 per day,and will now get even lower because of the fans media site being started by Ange and Dom,, what will Jackson and his crew do now for a conspiracy story.

HH.

I have ranted all season for an attacking Celtic,I dont mind what style we adopt so long as it
involves going forward..
If I can make a special request..dont let Greg Taylor take another throw-in unless we need to waste 5 minutes..

HH
I don't think I've watched any other team dither so much at throw-ins as us.
It's my pet hate. I have often wonder if we even practise them. I think it's one of those parts of the game that is underlooked at in training.
Like players don't want to admit they are shite at one of the basics of the game. And quite often, they are.

Although I did not like how B.R. walked away from Celtic I still think he is in the top bracket of managers world wide.
When he came to Celtic I dont think any of us expected him to do what he did for our club,in fact not only Celtic but the whole of Scottish Football.
He made football look so simple,he showed the players how he wanted them to play he instilled fear in every team we came up against,his players created the best team goal I have seen in Scottish football against St Johnstone,he entertained fans no matter who they supported,then we saw the madness in the man when Jozo got a red at the cesspit,but there was no need for us to panic we had 2 defenders we could call on from the bench,,then he does what nobody expects him to do,he brings on a striker and we ask ourselves,,are you having a laugh,,the rest is history and at the end we were laughing..a genius..
I expect in 3-4 years time somebody will be sitting in the position I am now telling the same story only this time it will be about a mad Ozzie who arrived from Japan and took Scottish Football by storm,a guy who did not care what people thought or said about him because he believed in what he was doing and I believe before we see a ball kicked in anger by his team we will also believe in what he is doing as we believed in B.R.

HH.

I have ranted all season for an attacking Celtic,I dont mind what style we adopt so long as it
involves going forward..
If I can make a special request..dont let Greg Taylor take another throw-in unless we need to waste 5 minutes..

HH
To be fair, GS - the lack of movement was a major issue last season, but it was really apparent at the shies!

It was like musical statues without the music.

They are more afraid Cairnsybhoy of the fans connection with Ange and Dom on the fans media site..
Their sales are down to 86,000 per day,and will now get even lower because of the fans media site being started by Ange and Dom,, what will Jackson and his crew do now for a conspiracy story.

HH.
Oh aye they're know they're on they're deathbeds the fuckers sooner we flick the switch the better.

It's my pet hate. I have often wonder if we even practise them. I think it's one of those parts of the game that is underlooked at in training.
Like players don't want to admit they are shite at one of the basics of the game. And quite often, they are.
Totally agree Bri, it rips my knitting that players can't use shys positively

To be fair, GS - the lack of movement was a major issue last season, but it was really apparent at the shies!

It was like musical statues without the music.
The movement Spherical from a few players was non existent at times,I think the one Bhoy who will suffer from A.P. style will be wee Taylor,I cant see A.P. settling for 30 forward and 40 back to be fair he had a few decent games but decent is not good enough for Celtic that is also my opinion on Greg Taylor..

HH

The movement Spherical from a few players was non existent at times,I think the one Bhoy who will suffer from A.P. style will be wee Taylor,I cant see A.P. settling for 30 forward and 40 back to be fair he had a few decent games but decent is not good enough for Celtic that is also my opinion on Greg Taylor..

HH
I don't think Lennon/Kennedy have played Taylor correctly. Taylor's defensive abilities, which shone at Killie, have been kind of compromised by the fact he's been playing a winger role instead. Let's see if Ange can correct this.

I also hate those high looping throw ins that invite a free for all. If you're throwing the ball to a team mate theres no need to send it 12ft in the air it just gives everyone within 15 metres the chance of winning the ball. The number of times I see this at the highest level is shocking.

I also hate those high looping throw ins that invite a free for all. If you're throwing the ball to a team mate theres no need to send it 12ft in the air it just gives everyone within 15 metres the chance of winning the ball. The number of times I see this at the highest level is shocking.
I agree, mate........especially if you're not the biggest or strongest of players. It's just another set-up for some clogger to come crashing through the back of them and clean them oot.

Back