What style of football

Should only ever be used as a last minute Hail Mary to try and create some chaos in the box, Winter. Even then, I'd still prefer a fizzed in, bullet-like shy instead a half-arsed loopy job.
Throwing a shy like this is making it a 50/50 for who is winning the ball . We spend so much energy on retaining possession then just throw it away into no-mans land. Its unacceptable as is our players taking too long to show forcthe ball , I see that some are jokingly and seriously blaming Taylor and others for taking too long to release the ball but there's no point in doing that if no one is showing for it .

Throwing a shy like this is making it a 50/50 for who is winning the ball . We spend so much energy on retaining possession then just throw it away into no-mans land. Its unacceptable as is our players taking too long to show forcthe ball , I see that some are jokingly and seriously blaming Taylor and others for taking too long to release the ball but there's no point in doing that if no one is showing for it .
Think wee Taylor is an honest enough journeyman and a decent pro who makes a convenient whipping boy, Winter.

Not suggesting for a second that he is the answer to our problems, but neither would I suggest that he was the source of them either.

Even in-play, there was a chronic lack of movement and mobility last season. It was more obvious at set-pieces, but it was evident during the games too.

Think wee Taylor is an honest enough journeyman and a decent pro who makes a convenient whipping boy, Winter.

Not suggesting for a second that he is the answer to our problems, but neither would I suggest that he was the source of them either.

Even in-play, there was a chronic lack of movement and mobility last season. It was more obvious at set-pieces, but it was evident during the games too.
Hes an honest hard working player unfairly judged out of his position. Hes a better defender but his assists stats are still impressive

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back