What the f**k was that !!!!!

Shottsghirl

I can’t wait to hear Sandman’s take on that game We’ve not won a game since we won the league and it shows us that Bain is not the answer How he managed to get a new co I’ll never know
I know Ange is flipping the team to check out a team for the cup final but come on to fk
This is awful Of course I’m still a mad Celtic supporter and I’ve seen worse but that was rank
Bain should never be in goal for us again
And the quicker CCV and Alistair Johnson comes back the better !!

I can’t wait to hear Sandman’s take on that game We’ve not won a game since we won the league and it shows us that Bain is not the answer How he managed to get a new co I’ll never know
I know Ange is flipping the team to check out a team for the cup final but come on to fk
This is awful Of course I’m still a mad Celtic supporter and I’ve seen worse but that was rank
CCV and AJ are sorely missed

Everyone asking the question ...where is Siegrist?... heard rumours this week about a fallout between him and Ange re breaking a curfew in Australia.
No idea if it's true but somebody at our club needs to talk about an update on him. Seems strange there is no information atall.

Back