What the fuck have they done to paradise?

McGarrell

Arrived at Celtic park today with hope off glory
for the season ahead only to see the abomination,and destruction off the Glorius,? heroes off the Celtic past,being removed from around the stadium to be replaced by what I can only call crap,hopefully this is only tempory,for what has to come,surely to fuck?

Took some pics, if you are going to change what was there surely you have to at equal or preferably improve otherwise what is the point? It's a work in progress as only this section at the Lisbon Lions stand has so far been done but it looks like it's going to fail that test...IMG_8821.jpgIMG_8822.jpgIMG_8823.jpgIMG_8824.jpg

Where legends are made to all supporters as old as Me 58, I know who they are.
But this new banner is about as inspiring as a Rectum examination as some on here can attest to.
Seeing the greats who played at Parkheads gates was for me uplifting got the juices flowing. Knowing my seat was nearby and I’d soon be seeing the current stars of Celtic and potentially a new face on the Wall of greats.
Those banners agree don’t win games but they do lift the Spirits of all the fans who go watch Celtic.
But doubt I will look up now at this new one
I for one will miss seeing them. 😞
But that’s just me

HH 😞🍀😞🍀

I loved walking up to the legends photos on the Celtic wall,my wee nephew who has been going for six years now used to ask who that ,who's this,this me yelling him who they were when they played he was obsessed when I told him about johnny Thomson,who was Nakamura he asked,I would tell about the greats and advise him to you tube them to get a better picture off who and what they ment to Celtic everyone off them legends has a unique part off Celtics history,and I think it should be kept alive with the way it was

Well it's just shite I think.
A strange colour as well the wheelie bins are a better green.
The faces of our legends was good this ( unfinished it may be) is a very poor replacement.
A wee bit of imagination wouldnt go amiss.
Things like this, the club should collaborate with the supporters for what goes on the stadium.
Maybe I'm being harsh but it's a no from me 👎

I loved walking up to the legends photos on the Celtic wall,my wee nephew who has been going for six years now used to ask who that ,who's this,this me yelling him who they were when they played he was obsessed when I told him about johnny Thomson,who was Nakamura he asked,I would tell about the greats and advise him to you tube them to get a better picture off who and what they ment to Celtic everyone off them legends has a unique part off Celtics history,and I think it should be kept alive with the way it was
Now that's a proper reason mate maybe it shud be legends from all thru our history for that reason the wee man asking about them

I wonder when we will renovate the stadium?? Been nearly 30 years now since it was redeveloped and showing its age a bit....I reckon in 10 years it will be torn down and rebuilt with more modern materials

I wonder when we will renovate the stadium?? Been nearly 30 years now since it was redeveloped and showing its age a bit....I reckon in 10 years it will be torn down and rebuilt with more modern materials
And our main stand is even older than that. For those under 45 or so I think there will be a new stadium in their lifetime.

Back