What will time/history show/remember Rodgers for

There is an article aboot BR in the Sunday Times sports section today by David Walsh. This is the headline,
Cold Hearted opportunism trumped sentimental talk of boyhood allegiance for Rodgers when Leicester job came up- and Celtic fans won't forget.
It is not very complimentary to BR. Douglas Alexander also has an article aboot BR in the Sunday Times today.
Rich HH
Forgot to say, Mon the Hornets! Sting him tae ffff

They are probably fucking Huns who only want to sew more resentment. They are delighted he left believing his departure will help their team. I have no time for any of they cunts. That arsehole Andy Gray is also delighted and he is also trying to keep the wound open. Fuck them all. Under the guise they sympathize with our support they write their stuff, if anybody believes they aren’t trying to turn the knife needs their Fucking head looked.

They hate us, their objective is to make us feel worse. I will never trust any of them. We move on and we keep battering them. That’s the main priority and let’s see through their crocodile tears. Bastards to a man.

In answer to the question what will history say about Rodgers,yes he achieved success,but left in infamy and now he is history and you can't change history,gone and should now be forgotten let's get back to Lenny and the team because that's what is important 2 games to another cup and 8 points clear let others change history we make our own

I would be delighted to see the whole Celtic support at our next home game standing and singing in support of our TEAM as they take the park. They are the people most affected by recent events and have won the last 2 really difficult games in style. As Lenny says it is all about the team now. I think it would raise the morale of the players and give them the chance to win the last 10 games on the run-in.
A banner supporting the players would also be a big plus.

Last edited:
They are probably fucking Huns who only want to sew more resentment. They are delighted he left believing his departure will help their team. I have no time for any of they cunts. That arsehole Andy Gray is also delighted and he is also trying to keep the wound open. Fuck them all. Under the guise they sympathize with our support they write their stuff, if anybody believes they aren’t trying to turn the knife needs their Fucking head looked.

They hate us, their objective is to make us feel worse. I will never trust any of them. We move on and we keep battering them. That’s the main priority and let’s see through their crocodile tears. Bastards to a man.
There are not many Huns called Walsh. Did you read it?

Is it true the Gimp said he would come back to Celtic in about 10 years?

Deluded fkr.

NOT A CHANCE

Not one Celtic fan will ever forgive that treachoury.

Celtic? Be lucky to set foot in Scotland ya fkn banger

Last edited by a moderator:

You should apply to do the team talk for us mate!!a like your vibe...hail hail

Spot on ,by next week they’ll telling us how great he was and how we will never recover!!!then freak us out way all the Tierney off calmac blah blah...predictable cunts.

He did well for us. To say he didn’t is bollocks. Would there be that much of a backlash if he wasn’t good? Would there fuck. Let’s get real, he raised the bar, won 7 trophy's on the trot and some of the greatest wins over the sevco’s.

If he had fixed the defence then Europe would have been better, but even then we got out of groups after Christmas.

He left in a shitty way, but let’s not let spite erase the facts.

He’s gone, he wanted to leave, he did it in a shit way, but that doesn’t erase what we have achieved.

We may never know how things were with him and the board, but after the summer fiasco we can guess.

I’m not a fan of scapegoating, I think the board are also in the dock. I think the question should be, even though it ended badly, would those who now say they despise him, never have wanted him to come?

Naw, didn’t think so.

He wanted to go and if anybody does, then I say go. But I would never delude myself that I wish he hadn’t come. We are better for him being here. That’s what I will remember. With a bit of bottle shown by the board I believe he would still be here.

Let’s look forward and hope lessons have been learned about what we need to do to become a team in Europe teams don’t have to patronise us we are a hard draw.

If we do that then the whole excercise for me at least will have been worthwhile. Over to you Peter and Dermot and hopefully Lenny.
Well said T V, couldn't put it better myself. HH

I think if watford win 10 nil if Leicester win 10 nil I don't care the media and our haters will be making issues out it.our fans have every right to feel agrieved at the way Rodgers left he has the rest of his life to come to terms with that mistake.we have NFL in the driving seat if we win 10 nil that is the only issue that concerns me.hh

Back