What would constitute a successful season?

Fisiani

We have won the last 9 trophies available in Scotland and we have 4 trophies available this season. Do I expect us to win the Europa League -No but I have arranged to be flexible enough to be close to Gdansk just in case we reach the final on 27th May. Do I expect us to win another Treble. -No. Do I want us to win every match Yes. Do I expect us to do so. No

A good season for me is that we win the League. Losing the League would be a disastrous season. Winning everything else but not the league would be unacceptable .Everything else is icing on the cake. Nice to have.

We must win the league, that's priority number one, anything more is a bonus to me.
Another treble would be lovely but we have to accept that run will come to an end eventually and when it does its not the end of the world.
Europa, I'd hope we qualify from the group stage, going further than that would be lovely.

Oh and watching the Klan die, again ?

We have won the last 9 trophies available in Scotland and we have 4 trophies available this season. Do I expect us to win the Europa League -No but I have arranged to be flexible enough to be close to Gdansk just in case we reach the final on 27th May. Do I expect us to win another Treble. -No. Do I want us to win every match Yes. Do I expect us to do so. No

A good season for me is that we win the League. Losing the League would be a disastrous season. Winning everything else but not the league would be unacceptable .Everything else is icing on the cake. Nice to have.
Winning league, at least 1cup, the total meltdown of hundome as Kent only scores 5 and no siverware for Sevco. Oh, nearly forgot, watching Fredo's career, disappear down the tubesbalong with his club/company/whatever.

Win the league by 1 point at ibrox , with 10 men by coming from 2-0 down to win it 2-3

Scorers Griff 67th
Broony 88th ,89th

Ref Beaton

linesman Dallas
Ross

clean sweep of the trophies ,not arsed about europa

oh and be the guy that whipped of kate bush's nightdress the minute she put it on

Win the league by 1 point at ibrox , with 10 men by coming from 2-0 down to win it 2-3

Scorers Griff 67th
Broony 88th ,89th

Ref Beaton

linesman Dallas
Ross

clean sweep of the trophies ,not arsed about europa

oh and be the guy that whipped of kate bush's nightdress the minute she put it on
Aye almost all what Kelly says except Kate bush is a granny. Auld yin ????

HH ?

Winning the league is always my gauge of success.

Win the league equals success for me.

Qualifying for at least Europa groups stages is second
Winning Scottish cup for me is great success always but third in priority for me.
Winning League cup is bonus and although I am greedy and want to win them all, I think if we win league and qualify for at least europa group stages then I will always consider that season to be a success.

Trebles and Champions league groups stages are very very successful campaigns and are the ideal, but winning league with europa group stages is success in my eyes, getting out of group in Europa would be ideal but as long as team win home games in europa group, again I think that's a decent marker and usually enough to get out of the group to next round.

Members online

Latest posts

Back