What would constitute a successful season?

I'd like to take a few scalps in the Europa league and see us approach these games differently against the top sides. Get rid of these rabbit n the headlights moments and keep switched on defensively. Establish a bit more of a fear factor again as we have been widely known to ship goals for years.
Cups wise I'd take 1 of the 2 but obviously I want them both.
Contracts nailed down for our better players and the ntcham situation resolved in January.
If he still wants the move, get it and seriously invest in a replacement. We have been saying this for years but Brown can't keep playing 40/50 games a season and a genuine replacement has to be sourced and bedded in. Ntchams fee could secure this if he still wants to go.
Increase our points tally over rangers this year and heap pressure on Slippy and their board. Make it clear that whatever lengths they have went to in the market this year it has all been in vain yet again. Keep them firmly in thier box, light the match and watch it rattle about as they tear each other apart.
I'd said on another thread that the huns were fortunate to have been drawn against teams that were in trouble last year so a good euro scudding would do nicely.
Remember folks there's not much worse on this earth than a chirpy hun

9IAR is the priority and failure is unthinkable.

Obviously I'd like another treble but this is such a hard achievement that we should never become blase about it and take it for granted as our historic and unprecedented unbeaten domestic cup runs must end sometime. Therefore I'd like the Scottish cup as it is always good to finish the season with a cup win and if the league cup comes too then all the better.

We do have a couple of tough teams in our Europa League group but we do have the players to qualify. I'd like to see Parkhead become a fortress again and get a couple of good away results too. A nice run in this tournie would be a welcome bonus as it earns us points for our co-efficient as well as hard cash and a boost to our reputation to entice better players to our club.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back