Whats yer best LP

Several drinks later I've changed my mind in favour of my old teenage friend

hoos9up9i5251.png

Leftfield- Leftism, That album stands the test of time too. Hard to believe it's 30 years old.

The last time I was in the US the Mrs and in-laws went to see ZZ Top for their 50th anniversary tour at an amphitheatre in Pasa Robles. They were supported by Cheap Trick. I never went because I wanted to smoke weed and watch the LA Derby game. Bitterly regret not going now though- I could have smoked weed there totally legally and watched the game on a phone.,But ZZ Top 50 years? Some going likes

Leftfield- Leftism, That album stands the test of time too. Hard to believe it's 30 years old.

The last time I was in the US the Mrs and in-laws went to see ZZ Top for their 50th anniversary tour at an amphitheatre in Pasa Robles. They were supported by Cheap Trick. I never went because I wanted to smoke weed and watch the LA Derby game. Bitterly regret not going now though- I could have smoked weed there totally legally and watched the game on a phone.,But ZZ Top 50 years? Some going likes
Eliminator was some album, huge sound!

I listened to Def Lepoard Hysteria album recently and it still sounds fantastic, really well produced album.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back