What's yer true feelings about our next game

⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

this could have been written by me for me...
------
I'm usually a bit more confident if I'm going to the game. But I'd rather be safe in my hoose watching fae my couch/sofa 😅.

------

Sadly due to hunfortunate decisions made by the new club I'll once again be renewing my membership of the "RCB" .... Thats the "Republican Couch Brigade"..
Can I still be in the RCB if I'm behind the couch? 🛋️

It's bloody ridiculous when u think about it. A couple of weeks ago BR called Beaton incompetent now Beaton is put in charge of a game against our biggest rivals who it's well known he supports.
UEFA should be looking into this.
There is no way Beaton will not be holding a grudge and remain impartial.
I can't see this scenario happening in any other league outside of North Korea.

It's bloody ridiculous when u think about it. A couple of weeks ago BR called Beaton incompetent now Beaton is put in charge of a game against our biggest rivals who it's well known he supports.
UEFA should be looking into this.
There is no way Beaton will not be holding a grudge and remain impartial.
I can't see this scenario happening in any other league outside of North Korea.

The problems may very well come from Hun set pieces in our penalty area. The MIB and the Huns are on message when it comes to them diving in the box, ask Goldhun.

We all know too well VAR is a tool being utilised by the MIB for the betterment of the Huns as we have frequently witnessed. And there lies our biggest problem. Our custodians should have addressed this a long time ago…

Always look forward to skelping the huns and there is extra joy when it's in the hunnery. Loved it earlier in season when the brethren turned on each other! They can't help it🤣
They play with crossed balls across the pitch with their central players coming forward in two staggered stages, if we cut out the first, and more importantly, win the second balls we'll scud the manky fucks. They will be given free reign to foul us, no doubt about that, very important to keep our discipline both physically and strategically, which we have managed before.
As always when we're faced with those hammer-throwing never-beens and has-beens, if we play our football we'll always come out on top👍The only true fear is the LRA who have come out of from the shadows into the open in quite spectacular fashion, especially since the turn of the year so fully expect at least one penalty for the scum.
Expect CalMac and Hatate starting with O'Riley in the middle so as long as they're not taken out we should control the game reasonably easily.

Never fear the huns... because they are only huns!

Hail! Hail! The Celts are here!!!!🍀🍀

Aye think Ali v Foreman ...absorbing early pressure then landing the knock out blow (Kyogo).We will have much more space tomorrow to get in behind them just need to silence the bog slurpers in the stands and not let the atmosphere affect our game.
If we can get an early goal there will be a deadly silence apart from all the "aww fur fucks sake" or "wits the goalie dain". 🤣
Get 2 and they will turn on them, they're really not that 'loyal'.
Fingers crossed 🤞it happens.

Like a few others, never really enjoy these games. [unless we are well ahead] I get far too nervous and sickens me if we lose. Thankfully that doesnt happen much now but i still dread the thought. HH
I enjoy the build up. Love it in fact. The journey is often better than the destination, in most things. Hate losing but if it happens it happens. This is not a cup final, no matter what happens, it's not over.

There will be no place for hiding in front of 50000 rabid huns so they better be up for it.We need to keep it tight and keep our heads!This mob are not a good football team and dont play like us but they have improved under their new manager.One thing i do know is my nerves will be shattered come Sunday!Get fucking into them Celtic .Hail Hail
NO place for hiding..... 👍👍

Let's not kid ourselves on here .... Bhoys and Ghirls!!!!

THIS IS!!!! the title decider ..... We lose it is OVER..... The HUNS will go 5 points ahead after the Dundee game .....

However WE WILL NOT LOSE.......

Come ON THE CELTIC ..... HH 0-2

NO place for hiding..... 👍👍

Let's not kid ourselves on here .... Bhoys and Ghirls!!!!

THIS IS!!!! the title decider ..... We lose it is OVER..... The HUNS will go 5 points ahead after the Dundee game .....

However WE WILL NOT LOSE.......

Come ON THE CELTIC ..... HH 0-2
I disagree, they will drop points and we've to play them again at Parkhead. I don't think we'll lose either however. HH.

I disagree, they will drop points and we've to play them again at Parkhead. I don't think we'll lose either however. HH.
Well your image Cal M......cost us the match with that really stupid square pass into the middle of the park ....... 😡😡 HH

Latest posts

Back