When you think aboot it

Sometimes things have a funny way of working out
I'd rather the TEN but we ain't
I'd rather the manager was in situ, but he aint
I'd rather they Kunts didn't win the league, but they did

So i'll hold onto what crumb of comfort i can and these last few days have been the only enjoyable days of the season. Instead of taking flak, we're on the offensive. You couldnae look at gift horse in the mouth while all that lot are shiting themselves for any repercussions.

I was thinking earlier, knowing the shite bags in Scotland, they'll hand them a stadium ban for the next 3 months,

Sometimes things have a funny way of working out
I'd rather the TEN but we ain't
I'd rather the manager was in situ, but he aint
I'd rather they Kunts didn't win the league, but they did

So i'll hold onto what crumb of comfort i can and these last few days have been the only enjoyable days of the season. Instead of taking flak, we're on the offensive. You couldnae look at gift horse in the mouth while all that lot are shiting themselves for any repercussions.

I was thinking earlier, knowing the shite bags in Scotland, they'll hand them a stadium ban for the next 3 months,
Because for all our troubles we can take solace in the fact that we're no toxic hillbilly huns! ;)
True story

Red Hand of Glasgow - Wikipedia

Red_Hand_of_Glasgow

The Red Hand of George Square also known as the prick with the flares, is an Irish catholic warning to not play with bangers such as Billy and fireworks

‎Historical background · ‎Possible origins · ‎'Red Hand' as a byname · ‎Modern usage

People also ask

What is the story of the Red Hand of Geordie (gaelic for George) Square?

An old Irish legend tells of a title win where the prize was the kingdom of Glasgow George Square and the victor was the first to "do something mental." Billy, seeing his audience watching him , he began to show off and lit his flare, not realising his flare was fucked been in his pocket all day it blew up and chopped his hand off, he threw what he could find into a oddbins bag, and won the title up in casualty as the prick for Ulster,

Last edited:
Back