Where now for the impotent and irrelevant Rangers? What the hell do we care

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Where now for the impotent and irrelevant Rangers? What the hell do we care...latest from Niall who doesn't miss them today! LOL

First class report on this situation ,as stated ,sevco are an irrelevance now ,and have been for years ,position of power in Scottish football?time they were booted under the table ,hh

Excellent read !
However you look at it , the media have been as guilty as Sevco throughout this nonsense , supporting ridiculous accusations while ignoring the true agenda being followed by the tribute club .

Some in the media were more guilty than others - step forward Tom English and ( most of ) the BBC Sportsound team . As ever , Michael Stewart has been a beacon of neutrality ( except when putting the boot into Tom English ! ).
I am not of a mind to expect a Damescene conversion by most of the guilty media men - they have shown their colour and will not change in the face of FACTS !
They have exposed themselves to ridicule and now join that elite group of commentators BFD Johnstone , Alex 'The Skull ' Rae , Barry 'asterisk' Ferguson , Hugh 'Soup-takers-R-us ' Keevins etc....

HH

Jim White

@JimWhite
· 22h
Although clubs in Scotland have voted against @RangersFC bid for investigation into @spfl conduct regards vote to end lower league seasons, the feeling within the Ibrox club said to be “very positive and upbeat - there’s no sense of defeat.”

When did the club all report back to work then Jim or did they all do one of those link ups especially for you, what were the names of the sources particular the one in quotes, ya lazy sports churnalist paid by SKY to keep a dodo relevant, you were there, when they went into the coma Jim, when did they come out it again, show us that CVA.

That feeling you get when you are just sitting there thinking to yourself

😂😂😂 wankers pay your taxes

Last edited:
Where now for the impotent and irrelevant Rangers? What the hell do we care...latest from Niall who doesn't miss them today! LOL

If they continue to pander to their rabid support.....and I think they will.....especially with that DUP gangster in control of propaganda.....It’s only a matter of time.....until they publicly demand an enquiry in to their favourite despicable topic.....I’d bet on it

Strange jabba went the same time as king and the dup placed a dribblewit inside the bigot dome

When the Huns went all in with the DUP.....the DUP insisted their man was front and centre directing proceedings.....contingency plans being laid for when they need to make the journey across a permanent thing.....26+6 =32

I read that headline quickly and saw "important" and thought, "huh?" Oh, IMPOTENT! Makes much more sense.

On another note, I'm looking forward to Sevco' fans' boycott of away games, to be honest. They can boycott Paradise all they want -- in fact, allow them, say, 100 seats in the furthest corner from the field. It'll allow more tickets for Celtic fans.

Back