Which first team players would you keep?

There's certainly an argument for these 2 and maybe Taylor too mate but right now, for me anyway, the 3 I mentioned look like they're the only ones worth building a team around.

Can't fault Klimala for his attitude and work rate Lmc just don't know if the required talent is there, same goes for Welsh. Just too early to tell imo.
Fair enough, don't disagree they have to prove they can. Think I would give them the chance
HH

They were regressing towards the end of Rodgers time and Lennon's first year and a half but they were up against a team of fucking shitebags.
I would think the fact we're nearly 30 points behind them should allow The Celtic manager to be pissed off. I am pissed off and clearly we all are and so we should be. If there was supporters at games, i can guarantee they wouldn't be this shite but they can hide now.
Their cars got attacked and there were protests, there you go couple of performances.
Were even pretty good v Deidco, but now they've downed tools, they're on holiday.
I say this bar a few of them that do give it their best.

So IMO they should be flung under a fucking bus and reversed back over, forward and back a few times :devilish:
It's not a couple of bad performances it nearly a season of them.

I'd say he's done well to keep it together with them (well sort of) until now. He's been flung under a bus by them/board/supporters/media for performance after performance.
He himself is utterly fucking culpable, but these guys have had smoke blown up their arses for too long.
Never have we had a group of non-triers than we have this season, they are indefensible.
I don't think he's went far enough but he's got to temper it before the dummy's that haven't already been spat, go too.
There .......... ahhhhhhhhhh.......i think i'll have my weekly reefer now
I'd prefer you say what you think, don't beat about the bush!
😉
HH

Player power is at work here I think. They have clearly stopped giving 100% for Neil Lennon. Why? That's the crucial question. What has happened behind the scenes?
If there is a reason they have stopped playing for the manager it better be a good one given the historical significance of this season.
What has gone on at Celtic?

i've had a few conversation with him on the holistic benefits of a bit of KB in your life
I did say on here a while ago that I remember seeing Kate Bush on top of the pops in the 70s when I was a small boy and immediately realised that I was a heterosexual, didn't really know what a heterosexual was but I knew I was one!

I'm not knocking lgtbq+ nooo not at all, all wonderful, just stating a fact....

I did say on here a while ago that I remember seeing Kate Bush on top of the pops in the 70s when I was a small boy and immediately realised that I was a heterosexual, didn't really know what a heterosexual was but I knew I was one!

I'm not knocking lgtbq+ nooo not at all, all wonderful, just stating a fact....
you have a few years on me though hoopy, not cat years, human years
mines was probably kylie or plain jane ;)

Latest posts

Back