Whitewash

So we are to believe that neither (Rangers)PR team/(Sky)production team lookedat this interview when it was done accuracy ,information that is true bothoutfits are total (Amateurs)or liars and I know what camp of thoughts I'm in .
I said similar on a different thread pat. If sky are saying that they aren't responsible for the subtitling then they owe it to Celtic and the Celtic family to come out and tell us who is responsible. An apology and re'broadcasting of the interview is all well and good etc but not good enough not by a long way. We deserve to know was it traynors pr team and sevco ? Was it an individual with a hatred of Celtic? Either way its unacceptable that sky simply apologises and that's that, no is this person or persons or organisation still working with sky? If so why? They are liars and a company such as sky has a moral obligation to be transparent and tell us the truth, after all it is the Celtic supporters who are wronged here and I for one am certainly not satisfied with just an unreserved apology, all and any Celtic supporters who have a sky contract should be within the laws of the land to terminate their contract for misrepresentation of us all.

To be honest guys I am just so fucking sick of this whole Morelos freak show , it’s a fucking joke the media in Scotland are an embarrassment on all levels, the lies the deceit perpetuated by them and the fat controller has to stop, no wonder people are switching off and newspapers are dying, it’s there own fault for spouting pish on a daily basis just in the past few weeks we have had attempted murder, racist abuse on a large scale, at Celtic park, Barcelona, Dortmund, sevilla, juventus and now Liverpool the best team in the world right now all wanting to sign this superstar
Supposedly
All lies every one of them all reported as gospel by these clowns
The laptop loyal is alive and well and pushing its agenda every day but guess what , we are not stupid we cann see through the pish that they concoct on a daily basis , yet they continue to print and broadcast nonsense to satisfy there paymasters and the slavering Hunnish hordes, I will not shed a tear when they finally go out of business and die, just like the club they love did in 2012

Just had a look on FF. They are still don't get the point of this controversy. They see the Sky apology to Celtic as deflection from the racism claims. They so desperately want to believe that he was racially abused at CP.

They just don't seem to get it that their player was done a complete disservice by whoever set up this translation. Football has a now lengthy tradition of foreign players being mistranslated, usually in their homeland media, but I have never come across anything quite as sinister as this.

Someone somewhere set out to smear the Celtic fans and by association, CFC. The fact that they were able to use a multi national media group suggests that this is not some "internet bampot". That is why we need to know who was responsible for setting up this whole episode. Any future media work (you would hope that there would not be any) needs to be subject to the strongest scrutiny.

Michael Stewart needs to be supported wholeheartedly. A backhanded way to do this is to complain to BBC re the lack of balance from presenter Kenny McIntyre. He doesn't impartially chair debate / discussion between pundits. He always joins in on the side of the pro sevco argument. Think back to the ambush of John Hartson, brought on to offer insight into the Brian Rice affair before being ganged up on for defending his view that sevco / SG had mishandled the cut throat gesture last Dec. Interestingly, that podcast is currently unavailable on the BBC website. Are you detecting a pattern here?

The BBC complaints procedure only takes a few minutes. Perhaps they need us to point out where their problem lies.

Celtic FC should be insisting in finding out from Sky who was responsible for their repetitive broadcast of Inflammatory lies.

This is way beyond accepting an apology. This requires a legal response and media coverage worldwide to highlight the desperate attempts of the corrupt media in the UK to persecute a section of the population.

A concerted campaign should be driven- perhaps by fan clubs - to complain to broadcasting standards to have an independent investigation into Sky and their fake propaganda broadcasts.

As for the BBC, they are given our tax money to use against us without any form of repercussions.
Again we should be looking at group funding a concerted effort against Non payment of this TV propaganda tax.

Both the BBC and Sky have now shown they have no fear or accountability and it's open season on anything Celtic related. They openly lie, pervert situations to suit their agenda and persecute anyone honest and strong enough to stand up against them and their tribalism.

We need to fight back against this snakey, reptile, venomous mob.

Well done Michael Stewart and BT for standing by him.

It doesn't matter who was responsible for the translating, Sky Broadcast it and in doing so defamed Celtic FC and the Celtic Support.
Sky are definitely guilty of that theres no 2ways about it WCB, that said , a calculated attack on our club and support has taken place and skys platform was the vehicle. I've no doubts at all that if I had personally or in collusion with others used sky in this manner I would probably find the police at my door with handcuffs, it's in our interests and should also be in skys to quickly get to the bottom of this and hold the perpetrator(s) to account. In the case of sky they must know where the material came from and from whom it came from. In their line of business a worldwide news and entertainment platform, they should be seen showing transparency even in the face of their own humiliation and reporting their findings, Ofcom must have regulations that they are in violation of unwittingly or not I'd have thought?

Sky are definitely guilty of that theres no 2ways about it WCB, that said , a calculated attack on our club and support has taken place and skys platform was the vehicle. I've no doubts at all that if I had personally or in collusion with others used sky in this manner I would probably find the police at my door with handcuffs, it's in our interests and should also be in skys to quickly get to the bottom of this and hold the perpetrator(s) to account. In the case of sky they must know where the material came from and from whom it came from. In their line of business a worldwide news and entertainment platform, they should be seen showing transparency even in the face of their own humiliation and reporting their findings, Ofcom must have regulations that they are in violation of unwittingly or not I'd have thought?

Members online

Back