Who could replace Neil Lennon

I keep hearing this pish that we need to stick with NL because there are no better candidates to take over the job.
If that's the case the pool of managers must be terrible. I hope to God we don't limit our ambitions with a "celtic minded" manager, especially that fud Paul Lambert who likes to push the victim and survival lies from Ibrox.
Here are a few managers we would have a good chance of getting.

Marcelino - led valencia to 2 4th place finishes in la liga. Before that he got villarreal promoted back to la liga, then 3 top 6 finishes and a europa league semi. He has a clearly defined style, 442 with pace on the wings.

Luciano Spalletti - whats not to love about this guy. A bit crazy, doesn't put up with shite and had roma finishing 2nd 3 seasons in a row. He also took udinese to the champions league

Leonardo Jardim - won the French league with Monaco put man City out of the champions league. The team he build at Monaco was amazing and the style of play was brilliant to watch.

Laurent Blanc- alright he's been out of work since 2016 but he's a better manager and coach than lennon. Blanc won even in his first job, taking the title, the cup, and two Supercups with Bordeaux. His two years with France followed without trophies. He made up for it at PSG with three titles, two French Cups and three French League Cups, alongside three super cups.

Other managers without a job go to Ralf Rangnick,Walter Mazzarri, Cesare Prandelli, Dunga, Eddie Howe, and Jurgen Klinsmann.

What do I know though. Maybe Lennon is a better manager than 10 managers I've just listed. Somehow I don't think so
Pity Jimmy saville is dead, he would of took the job and fitted right in lol 😆 😂 🤣 dirty rhat bastards, 13 clear hahaha

If it’s nit clear to everybody by now that Neil has no Plan B I don’t know what it will take. His only strategy is to keep on with the current approach and HOPE everything works out OK. I’m sure he seen the old saying that hope is not a strategy. If the board cannot see this then not only does Neil have to go, they are not fit for purpose either.
It reminds of a cartoon I saw years ago where a guy is standing in his boss’s office with a banjo and his boss is saying - Johnson ‘Don’t Worry Be Happy’ is not a plan. Could almost see Neil standing in Lawell’s office with a banjo. Sad we have come to this.

We need a big shake up within the club, lots of players look to be leaving in the summer, some need to start playing better so they can be sold for any money.
The guy I think to do that is Ralf Rangnick, he would demand his own backroom team & give them some sound tactics, put some interesting scouting in place. Might need to go for him soon before he is snapped up.

Slaven Bilic just sacked by West Brom I know the Board huv backed Lenny
So on a hiding to nothing but what’s the opinions on Slaven taking the reins in the new season think a change of Direction is badly needed at Celtic we need to build a team a structure where promising young players are given a chance and the old Guard are moved on.
Celtic minded has done what. Football minded is what IMO we need.
Only using Slaven as an example there are others Sergi Rebrov Eddie Hearn
So What do you noisers think
Mon The Hoops

HH 🍀

Slaven Bilic just sacked by West Brom I know the Board huv backed Lenny
So on a hiding to nothing but what’s the opinions on Slaven taking the reins in the new season think a change of Direction is badly needed at Celtic we need to build a team a structure where promising young players are given a chance and the old Guard are moved on.
Celtic minded has done what. Football minded is what IMO we need.
Only using Slaven as an example there are others Sergi Rebrov Eddie Hearn
So What do you noisers think
Mon The Hoops

HH 🍀
Eddie Hearn intae his fitbaw these days 🤣

Members online

Latest posts

Back