Who could replace Neil Lennon

or even manuel ..............
My barbers names Manuel. I will ask him. He's from Porto. And yes, he was in Seville. It was the first time he cut my hair and I told him I was there too. Left out I would have lobbed a grenade into their end if one was available due to their fuckiing cheating. When he told me he was only 14 at the time I downgraded it to an EL D bottle, Flagan.

He's a great young guy and irony or what, he supports us since he moved here. A good barber as well. I will ask him if he's free.

My barbers names Manuel. I will ask him. He's from Porto. And yes, he was in Seville. It was the first time he cut my hair and I told him I was there too. Left out I would have lobbed a grenade into their end if one was available due to their fuckiing cheating. When he told me he was only 14 at the time I downgraded it to an EL D bottle, Flagan.

He's a great young guy and irony or what, he supports us since he moved here. A good barber as well. I will ask him if he's free.
if he's in any way attached to the special c@nt... no gracias senor

My new wee kitten, Ava, watches the games with me. She follows the ball and anticipates movement brilliantly. How much is the pay? And for her assistant manager, me, who translates her wisdom.

It's a winner Tom.
Update on the cat. I asked her about it and she just blanked me. Didn't even acknowledge I was in the fucking room.

Well she can wave a beautiful wee paw bye bye to they fucking savoury treats for a kick-off.

It's a two way street.

Cat from Red Dwarf-
"Hey, this has been a good day. I've eaten five times, I've slept six times, and I've made a lot of things mine. Tomorrow, I'm gonna see if I can't have sex with something." "You'd never get a cat to be a servant.

Lawwell's online mouthpiece basically stating we won't get rid of Lennon because we cant attract anyone good enough mid season. They've given up on 10 in a row.

Lawwell's online mouthpiece basically stating we won't get rid of Lennon because we cant attract anyone good enough mid season. They've given up on 10 in a row.
Interesting he should bring up Poch. Same thing happened to him at Spurs. Gets to CL final, fired next season. Fired. They didn’t wait for him to quit. Heard that the players were reluctant to speak to him in the end for fear of incurring his wrath. Not sure we would want him either. Sounds too familiar.
Lenny has previous here (Bolton, Hibs). Players got pissed off with him and his abrasive nature. He might be driven by passion for our club but you can’t treat players like shit these days. They hold the upper hand.

Turnbull needs to get fitter? Why? Does he have a different training schedule from the rest of the squad? You set the training sessions Lennon don't you? So why is this guy not fit?
If he means match fit then all down to one person - himself. You don’t get time if you're not selected.
I’m getting fed up with this fitness shit from Lennon.
Why does he need to bet fit, its not like lennon plays him

Members online

Latest posts

Back