who do you think we have a chance of getting as our next manager.

Everything is at a standstill because as usual the board are taking ages to do anything. They can’t make their mind up about whether to sack Lennon or not. I don’t know what the holdup is - get him out now. We can’t/ won’t bring in new players because we don’t know if the manager is going or not.
I hate the cheating Huns with a vengeance but they seem to get things done quickly. Legally or not😡

My Brother said he would not mind strachan coming back with paul lambert beside him,what is the consensus bhoys and ghirls...HH
I wouldn't want Paul Lambert anywhere near the job, regardless of what he gave us as a player, for me he has joined the increasing list of soup takers who are happy to take an easy and regular swipe at the club to recieve the MSMs coin. Strachan is the opposite and defends us in the MSM. Even more remarkable is he was originally hated by the support , even attacked on the field of play but won over the respect of all of us, and still even now when commentating on Celtic matches on tv he refers to Celtic as 'us" and for me he is 100% one of us. I would take him as interim manager in the short term and then move him onto the director of football position should he want it. For the longer term Eddie Howe is my preferred choice, over the likes of journeyman Benitez, how likely that is to happen though I've no idea , similar to most things Celtic going forward. HH ☘

My Brother said he would not mind strachan coming back with paul lambert beside him,what is the consensus bhoys and ghirls...HH
Naw, just naw.
Strachan has been out of club football for a decade and Lambert is a shite manager, just ask the Ipswich fans.
Plus Lambert is always pushing the survival lie from ibrox. The guy was a great player, he's a fanny now though

We're all aware of Lawwell's love of profit and doing things on a budget but how much has the cheap option cost this season? The Champions League and UEFA Cup failures are easy enough to calculate but how much valuation has been wiped from our squad? Eddy must have dropped 10m plus alone!
Cheap is not necessarily good value.

Members online

Latest posts

Back