Who is to blame for this ??????

This is serious shit indeed. Our club's future put in doubt cos of that fekn asshole. Lawell i think will insist his contract is torn up😡

We paid circa £3.5M for him.....as much as I think he’s done at Celtic.....I wouldn’t be surprised if Lawwell sends him off on loan somewhere with the intent of recouping some of what we paid for him later on...

When you think of all the people staying in their homes for months, not seeing our grandchildren, not seeing our friends, not seeing our football team playing, why in heavens name did he think it was ok to jump on a plane and go to one of the worst affected countries in the world with covid19. Arrogance beyond belief. And just to clarify this isn’t Nicola sturgeons fault this is Bolingoli’s fault end of.

If PL doesn't sack him immediately without further pay, then he is saying to me that cash is more important than people's lives and the reputation of our club. This in my mind makes him every bit as culpable as Bolingoli. PL it is time to make the proper decision on behalf of the club, players, fans and football everywhere.

In my opinion - and there is nothing but gut feeling to back it up - he was away talking to somebody.
That's why it was all hush hush and I totally believe that nobody knew anything about it.
He better hope that the talks went well because I have no doubt that he has played his last game for us. Unlike a lot I actually quite liked him and think that there is a good player in there somewhere.
Unfortunately he can never be forgiven for the damage that he has caused to everyone.

Just a thought ,the latest all results in Scotland to be upgraded, the consensus yesterday was that NS was to be hauled over the coals re exams ,but hey !Celtic popped up ,and what do you know ,most of the questions asked were from sports reporters ,how convenient,hh

The Huns are now calling for the game to be awarded to Killie 3-0 as apparently the rules have been broken.....the irony in this is when the Huns were caught issuing side letters in their EBT sham years.....which was definitely against the rules.....a mandatory 3-0 score line penalty against them should have been applied for every game applicable.....this has been completely forgotten about.....anyone surprised?

Members online

No members online now.

Back