Who Next??? 🤔

We were there on Friday STG, our usual, a wee visit to the garden centre at Cardwell Bay, a stroll along the Costa, and a bite to eat in The Continental. Think Aphrodite's getting a tad homesick for Dunoon !
sounds like a cracking day out frank
Must have been you that brought the thunderstorms on Saturday 😂
Me and a pal decided hastily to buy a couple of disposable BBQ’s for all the weans to get burgers and sausages
Lit them a minute and the heavens opened, fecking drenched in seconds 😂

Was doon the waater myself on Saturday night about tea time. Went along to Mama Francas on Shore st Gourock for a rare fish supper and sat on the esplanade to take in the view.
Beats the Champions League Final boredom hands down.
Ohh love that Chippy
The fish suppers are beautiful 😍
Proper Italian Pizzas too, they are out this world
The lad that owns it cracking guy
Every night when he’s closing he takes what’s left into the pub next door for the locals
The final was utter guff

sounds like a cracking day out frank
Must have been you that brought the thunderstorms on Saturday 😂
Me and a pal decided hastily to buy a couple of disposable BBQ’s for all the weans to get burgers and sausages
Lit them a minute and the heavens opened, fecking drenched in seconds 😂
Aye, it was a smashin' day, STG. Got to say, I'm never disappointed when we find ourselves down your way. The gaffer has actually spoken about moving there; love the place.

Ohh love that Chippy
The fish suppers are beautiful 😍
Proper Italian Pizzas too, they are out this world
The lad that owns it cracking guy
Every night when he’s closing he takes what’s left into the pub next door for the locals
The final was utter guff
Got oot the car into the chippy sun splitting the streets came back oot and got a soaking crossing the road with the downpour.
Still it turned out a cracking night ....timing eh. 😁

Doubt I'm jumping the gun with this thread.... So who's Next???

Is it too soon for Broonie and big Mik to return as a partnership???

What about Harry Kewel??? Or Harry sorry Graham Potter?? 🤔

John Kennedy 😔😳.???

Neil Lennon 😳😳😳😲

Gordon Strachan 😳😳😳😳.

Or Docco's pal Brendan Rodgers 🤔🤔🤔.

Or is left field the favourite... Who in the City group is up and coming and looking to get a leg up for a big league??

Many questions and no answers.... Its what being a Celtic fan is about these days I'm afraid...

However no matter who it is I will be there come rain or shine... Well unless its Mourinho then I'm offski...

Give us your preferred choice folks.... For me its early yet for Broonie and Mik... So left field it is... But if you made me pick from the names above it would be..... Na I just can't type it... 😱 😱 😱
Perhaps we should go for another name that will stay long enough for EPL teams to learn the correct pronunciation. Postapstapogspur. It has to be Bodo Gimp Nutshell. Masking the Rogered yez once, Roger yez twice, leave again then back for a treble.

Roy Kent would be a shout
ted-lasso-roy-kent.gif

I think it will be Brendan but I liked the sound of Paulo bento he won 4 cups with sporting Lisbon then won league with Olympiacos in Greece and he knows the Asian market when he was recently manager of South Korea and with them he won Asian cup (obv it's still a risk) but managed clubs similar to Celtic in there respected countries and been successful and the Asian thing is a bonus

Members online

Latest posts

Back