Who Next??? 🤔

The clickbait klan are out in force
No rear view mirror, we move on and get behind whoever it the manager
None of this Hun pish of 'Messiahs' and "I'm here to take the title..."
Keep the same rhythm and intensity, going throughout the team, and we'll be alright
HH

The clickbait klan are out in force
No rear view mirror, we move on and get behind whoever it the manager
None of this Hun pish of 'Messiahs' and "I'm here to take the title..."
Keep the same rhythm and intensity, going throughout the team, and we'll be alright
HH
Dill you're not wrong but let us all have a perspective view on this. Next season is worrying for me as we will have a lot to do, to retain our treble. Won't be easy given that all our adversires will be out to stop us. My worry is we don't pick it the right man and we go backwards. Now I am never one for downsizing the opposite would be true. I don't want to give any team the chance of beating us.But we must engage the right man . Heaven helps us if we don't

Dill you're not wrong but let us all have a perspective view on this. Next season is worrying for me as we will have a lot to do, to retain our treble. Won't be easy given that all our adversires will be out to stop us. My worry is we don't pick it the right man and we go backwards. Now I am never one for downsizing the opposite would be true. I don't want to give any team the chance of beating us.But we must engage the right man . Heaven helps us if we don't
Fair enough, but it's out of my control, so I'm wondering what to have for dinner
If they brought back PL, nothijng's stopping them bringing back Brendan
HH

We’ll today I took the ferry back from Dunoon to gourock
Ferry starts trundling not long after we left. Seems there was a whale in the water close to the boat.
We get back and we’re waiting on my dad picking us up. I see a couple of photographers, so I take the weans over for a gander. I’m talking to a lassie who is setting up her gear further down the pier. One of the kids says what’s that? points to the water and the photographer says no that’s a 🦭. As I end the sentence ‘if there’s a whale about your looking at its dinner’ the fecking whale comes out the water seal in mouth 😳
Turned out it was an orca
You don’t see that every day

Probably pish, but Ajax have reportedly pulled out of the chase for Knutsen as they are unhappy that he wants to hear back from Celtic before accepting their offer. His preference is supposed to bbe to come to Paradise.

IF it is true then I would be delighted if this resulted in him joining us.

Probably pish, but Ajax have reportedly pulled out of the chase for Knutsen as they are unhappy that he wants to hear back from Celtic before accepting their offer. His preference is supposed to bbe to come to Paradise.

Knutsen good choice IMHO. But knowing our board it will be Maresca. FFS DD get this right or you'll put us ten years back.

Ferry starts trundling not long after we left. Seems there was a whale in the water close to the boat.
We get back and we’re waiting on my dad picking us up. I see a couple of photographers, so I take the weans over for a gander. I’m talking to a lassie who is setting up her gear further down the pier. One of the kids says what’s that? points to the water and the photographer says no that’s a 🦭. As I end the sentence ‘if there’s a whale about your looking at its dinner’ the fecking whale comes out the water seal in mouth 😳
Sounds like you had a wha## of a ... I'll get ma coat 😊

Earlier it was because of the contract he has with Bodo , seems like a bit of a greedy fecker wants a cut of tansfer fees for his players his agent met with ajax twice before ajax pulled the plug ,,,,,never seen any mention of us but then these kinda stories grow with each website they're on

We were there on Friday STG, our usual, a wee visit to the garden centre at Cardwell Bay, a stroll along the Costa, and a bite to eat in The Continental. Think Aphrodite's getting a tad homesick for Dunoon !

We were there on Friday STG, our usual, a wee visit to the garden centre at Cardwell Bay, a stroll along the Costa, and a bite to eat in The Continental. Think Aphrodite's getting a tad homesick for Dunoon !
Was doon the waater myself on Saturday night about tea time. Went along to Mama Francas on Shore st Gourock for a rare fish supper and sat on the esplanade to take in the view.
Beats the Champions League Final boredom hands down.

I considered replying to this sensational effort pal,

apparently i inspired the reply... but it seems like i do, pick a post, hit reply, mention the name and write an paper on something else entirely .......

There was probably a lot of Jd and weed went into that

Similar to me it seems your finest contributions come when you've operating with one eye, one finger and nae cunt else to talk to..... and i'll bet it took hours to finish :)

Keep up the good work m8, water those plants and keep plenty ice handy........

These posts are my favourite, a lot of effort goes in and in a sense it clears whats on your mind
but dripping passion and making sense, thats where the similarities end

I'll drink to you and smoke to me.

Eeek am half canned awready, i miss Hoopy on nights like this

PS i had to delete half your post, seems there's a 10,000 character limit on a post FFS
That's not a million miles off the mark stg.

Now I know why the docs posts come in parts 1through 10 😵‍💫

I think part of the reason my posts on anything Celtic turn into tomes is that those I know get bored listening to me after 6 hours going on about the hoops ( boring bassas kid on tims 😅)

Me , writing about Celtic is like a packet of pringles , once I pop I can't stop haha.

Still, they posts as long as they are ( paragraphs included of course learnt that years ago) I really enjoy getting carried away.

If folks like to read my whinging, rambling, round the houses posts that's great , if not best quiting around the 40 paragraph mark 😅

Watching Celtic, reading about Celtic, talking about Celtic, posting about Celtic , one may think Celtic are my life and they'd be bang on the money.

As miss summer always says " winter you love Celtic more than me"
I say dinna be daft I love you both equally now go away I'm trying to get this post right 😛

HH🍀

I think part of the reason my posts on anything Celtic turn into tomes is that those I know get bored listening to me after 6 hours going on about the hoops ( boring bassas kid on tims 😅)

Me , writing about Celtic is like a packet of pringles , once I pop I can't stop haha.

Still, they posts as long as they are ( paragraphs included of course learnt that years ago) I really enjoy getting carried away.

If folks like to read my whinging, rambling, round the houses posts that's great , if not best quiting around the 40 paragraph mark 😅

Watching Celtic, reading about Celtic, talking about Celtic, posting about Celtic , one may think Celtic are my life and they'd be bang on the money.

I say dinna be daft I love you both equally now go away I'm trying to get this post right 😛

HH🍀
More power tae yer pen/keyboard/Quill, Winter. I definitely find it easy to identify with your obvious passion for our unique club.

HH🍀
Obviously you're love of our club shines thro, but as I am knocking on a bit, is it possible too shorten them a tad? 🤣

HH🍀
No offence bigman and I would love to have the attention span to read your posts, but life's too short. Two or three paragraphs and I'm gone. I sort of lose the will to live, but who am I to stop anyone? And it seems like you have a few fans of your marathon posts. So tear away.

After an a long search Peter Lawwell has decided he's the best man for the Job. Says he's been playing champ manager since 1998 & he took Lincoln to a champions league final.
He thinks the football world will awed by his tactical genius. He will be bringing Lennon in to do his team talks though

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back