Who/What do you blame for Rodgers leaving?

Who/What do you blame for Rodgers leaving?

• Board lack of backing.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Rodgers realising he out his depth without mega bucks.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Rodgers bored with Scottish Football.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Rodgers scared of Sevco.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodgers inability to work to a budget

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Players not wanting to come to Scotland due to operation costs broken

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Shame that he isn't very good in Europe.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Clash with Lawell personality.

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Other option not available.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Nobody Leicester are a much bigger club with much better Finance in better league.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
I blame him himself, whatever problems he had with Peter or the board have been there for a while, they are not new, he got the offer and decided to jump mid season, he could have stayed till may,left with a treble of TREBLES and become a Celtic legend forever,,,, Thanks for the memories and enjoy your life at the arse end of the premiership, and hands aff our players.

Who is brendan Rodgers we have Big John kennedy the man who delivered the invincible and double treble.

Waiting for Rogers to make offers for Tierney , McGregor Henderson and Christie don't be surprised money talks.

Would you sign for a wank that walked out on the club you support and he supposedly was in dreamland as manager.

Now dembele has been partially vindicated and the shit storm that is bound to come from all these players he signed and didnt even bother to play very often or worse refused to let go. You really think his credibility with trust will be great at leicester.

Without realising it Rodgers has just shat all over his own career for money and that message means only mercanaries of his ilk will touch him.

Not only were the players so upset early in season that he was still in charge they openly were downing tools. But again he bumfluffed them with he here for long term. Rodgers needs a good kick in stones. Even Wide boy barton had him measured.

The more i think about rodgers the more im glad he is gone.
Superfical glib wonkers should have no place in football.

The money went to his friggin nut. Even gerrard probably has no motivation now that his nemesis aint in Scotland.

I hope next time suarez meets him he does a dracula on him and bites chunk out his neck.

Crack a stella open mate, thats the fecking spirit needed at the moment, in fact, get up to gorgi the morns night coz we need you in the dugoot mate.
jist cracked another wan B,feckin seethin!!! but we've faced adversity before mate, like the late great Tommy Burns said Celtic are more than a football club!!!!! BRING THE THUNDER LENNY!!!!!! Hail Hail B!!!!:mad:

Now it's all coming together nephew flies down that way every monday morning for his work then back on Friday.he told his ma he got upgraded to first class as he fly's with same mob every week, suprise suprise who sitting their the bold Brenden is it ma bad mind but my uck it was early bells.what was so important at that time in the morning after game on sunday

Now it's all coming together nephew flies down that way every monday morning for his work then back on Friday.he told his ma he got upgraded to first class as he fly's with same mob every week, suprise suprise who sitting their the bold Brenden is it ma bad mind but my uck it was early bells.what was so important at that time in the morning after game on sunday
Sorry to say but ma wee head says this has been going on in the background for a while .it's not down the weekend results (Leicester). It just doesn't happen that way.

Apart from he is as shrewd as hell and knew he would go when was right for him and never bought into the Celtic man, no more credible than MON in that claim. Not necessarily a slur if 'thought' about as Jock Stein certainly wasn't nor Broony, but became.
BR and Mon are cut of the same sly shrewd cloth!

I do NL, why? Because he can not behave around huns.

anyway enough about the man as truth was it was this that sent him over the edge, had to get away.

So bad it's almost good, and so fitting now.
He'll still be hearing that as he tries to sleep as Leicester get gubbed and drop a league under him

100% blame BR for the timing, to walk away at such a crucial stage of the season is piss fucking poor for someone who professes to love the club if you ask me but the policies of PL and the board make the Celtic manager's job so much more difficult than it has to be and BR isn't the first to walk because of it.

Anyway it's done and Celtic carry on regardless.

You can blame the board, blame the lack of funds, blame the weather, blame the lack of sun, blame the local salon running out of st tropez, blame the sunbed place for putting a limit on the amount of bookings Blame whoever makes you feel better. Fact if the matter is he proclaimed a love for the club but when some big breasted slapper flashed at him he got a stauner and ran. I will thank him for the memories but never forgive him for the betrayal.

Now his Shved comments make sense. I only hope he comes to the club and makes him eat his words

No man is bigger than the club

Members online

Latest posts

Back