Who/What do you blame for Rodgers leaving?

Who/What do you blame for Rodgers leaving?

• Board lack of backing.

Votes: 27 50.9%
  • Rodgers realising he out his depth without mega bucks.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Rodgers bored with Scottish Football.

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Rodgers scared of Sevco.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rodgers inability to work to a budget

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Players not wanting to come to Scotland due to operation costs broken

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Shame that he isn't very good in Europe.

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Clash with Lawell personality.

Votes: 23 43.4%
  • Other option not available.

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Nobody Leicester are a much bigger club with much better Finance in better league.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
Oh n talking of that

We have either very shy people sitting on our forum or their members that are voyeuring for the dark side. Can’t understand being a member and not posting once in nigh on 6 month barry.

And eight pages in the visitors log.

Oh yeah its a hot potatoe and everyone is looking for a munch.

Remember

"I'll give my life to make the supporters proud of their club," Rodgers said.

He watched from the stands as the Foxes beat Brighton 2-1 on Tuesday and spoke to the players in the changing room after the game.

Adding that he was "privileged and honoured" to take on the role, Rodgers said: "Together, we'll be stronger and I'm looking forward to working with the players, staff and supporters to make the right steps forward."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47368712

Couldn't give a fuck if he shacked up with RU-PAUL mate done something nobody's ever done up here Double treble!?
Don't disagree buddy but let's put it into perspective. He gave us 2 and a half glorious years. Gave them loads of pain and left us with a decent squad and money in the bank. May not be a popular statement but the bank balance is purely down to PL. I know I am contradicting myself but most of the squad wasnt his but he did improve a lot of them. But you can't get away from the fact he shagged a tranny ?

The board have to take some of the blame, but they have given him a reasonable amount of money, He has wasted a good amount of it on shite. Probably best he fucked off when he did, Happy to have a Manager in who does bleed Green.
Fuck this "The board shite" he went off on his on accord! What do you want? Celtic to pay 20m for C/H 30m RB 30m C/F and where are they coming from to play in Scotland? Please tell me who these players are? And could you tell me if with his tactics in Europe it's going to make a difference. every time the Board!?

Don't disagree buddy but let's put it into perspective. He gave us 2 and a half glorious years. Gave them loads of pain and left us with a decent squad and money in the bank. May not be a popular statement but the bank balance is purely down to PL. I know I am contradicting myself but most of the squad wasnt his but he did improve a lot of them. But you can't get away from the fact he shagged a tranny ?
You have proof Sammy??

The 1st EPL team that showed an interest in him and he couldn't get away quick enough if he were a die-hard fan he would have seen the season out and by that time he would have went with the fans blessing. At the end of the day he looks after himself and I am sure he said all the same things in his media conference down there as he did when he was unveiled here. He won't have to worry about Europe as he won't be going there anytime soon

Keep hearing that managers have a shelf life of around 4 years at top clubs...but surely Lawwell & the dead wood on our board have been there long past their sell by date? We need fresh injection of ideas & how to move our club forward regarding transfer policy. There’s not an awful lot wrong there, granted, but questions must be asked how we can lose our best manager in a long time due to frictions on boardroom levels. How can we expect to keep a top manager in future if nothing is changing in the boardroom? ☘️

Keep hearing that managers have a shelf life of around 4 years at top clubs...but surely Lawwell & the dead wood on our board have been there long past their sell by date? We need fresh injection of ideas & how to move our club forward regarding transfer policy. There’s not an awful lot wrong there, granted, but questions must be asked how we can lose our best manager in a long time due to frictions on boardroom levels. How can we expect to keep a top manager in future if nothing is changing in the boardroom? ☘️
And who's your suggestions mate. Top guys with business acumen.? And not taking care of fiscal responsibility......l give you Sevco! Take your pick know who l would want running my Club.

And who's your suggestions mate. Top guys with business acumen.? And not taking care of fiscal responsibility......l give you Sevco! Take your pick know who l would want running my Club.
I agree with you, & Rodgers must’ve known the restrictions he was going to be under in the transfer budgets. But that doesn’t mean to say Lawwel is earning his hefty salary either.

Reactions: TET
I agree with you, & Rodgers must’ve known the restrictions he was going to be under in the transfer budgets. But that doesn’t mean to say Lawwel is earning his hefty salary either.
His remuneration is based on the club performing as whole not just on football results.we have have two of the biggest sponsorships in Scottish football history. That down to his and the Boards negotiations selling the Celtic brand. If he was down south he could triple his salary no problem. Why do think Arsenal were sniffing about.

Mate your correct with your point about top guys with business acumen?and needing sound guys running things ,but conar96 has a point unless we change tack here we’re gony be in the same position in couple a years time,,,we ain’t moving here!a don’t give two fucks much mullah we have in the bank,,we just lost probably the best manager in donkeys and it’s mainly Down to the boards tight fisted attitude??he wanted three players in the summer miby cost us £6 mil tops and lawell stalled intentionally.?tails wagging the dog here.

Reactions: TET

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back